BeChadOrDieTryin'
It’s just some polite phrases.

If she doesn’t call you hot or sexy, it’s over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Krezo and 9 others
Cute can be good, all depends on her tone when she says it

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and 13 others
i dont even talk to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 5048 and 4 others
Girls call me sexy or hot lifefuel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
If she calls you cute then fucks you afterwards, she either likes children or that's her way of saying hot or sexy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
I used to get called cute a lot before my face grew some bones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, jefferson and 5 others
being cute and being hot both can attract women, but being hot intimidates other men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, Chadeep and 1 other person
Cute is a safe compliment, it's an invite for you to escalate the conversation. You are supposed to respond with: 'Yeah so cute that I am going to destroy your pussy :lul::lul:'

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nastynas, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
After a hug she forced on me, My oneitis looked deep in my eyes, like she was in love jaw dropped, talking to her foid friends right next her or herself idk, and

“Oh my god, *name* is so cute...”

E38A3BD7 E8D0 442E A8D9 5B8960CC4AA7

Soooo...

keep coping disgusting subhumans

foids neither call you

hot

Or cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
:feelsohh: :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Never been called cute in whole 23 years of my life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Vermilioncore and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Vermilioncore and 3 others
It’s not the word “cute” it’s when they say “adorable”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
i dont give a fuck, i hope you will never have her back
Oh so it’s like that huh?

don’t come back her crying after you get a foid once your skin is nice

you have no excuses you mog me by a foot, and frame and bones wise to death
Fakecel

• +1
ive been called pretty and handsome but cant really remember being called cute tbh. i must be 10psl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
Oh so it’s like that huh?

don’t come back her crying after you get a foid once your skin is nice

you have no excuses you mog me by a foot, and frame and bones wise to death
Fakecel
cope

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
@Lifewasted I could disown you for this thread.

I made an explanation on this. If u look good then its good but if you're fat look beta or look stupid then they just pity you and give u that compliment because they know you can't get anything at all. In all different cases it's good most likely

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3202
being called cute >>>>>>>>>>>> called ugly/being ignored. IDC if you think its cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, RAITEIII and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
ive been called pretty and handsome but cant really remember being called cute tbh. i must be 10psl
How is that possible ? How you get called handsome I cant imagine something like this happening to me

• +1
being called cute >>>>>>>>>>>> called ugly/being ignored. IDC if you think its cope
Smth that must be taken into consideration is that a stacy won't tell you that you're hot just like that because they're literally saying they want sex with you jfl. In exchange cute does the work and they save face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DoctorPMA
I was called hot, sexy, handsome, and cute all by the same woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
How is that possible ? How you get called handsome I cant imagine something like this happening to me
i dont know man maybe i was having hallucinations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
Cute is a good word lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
@Lifewasted I could disown you for this thread.

I made an explanation on this. If u look good then its good but if you're fat look beta or look stupid then they just pity you and give u that compliment because they know you can't get anything at all. In all different cases it's good most likely
Nah I’ve been called cute lots of times but very few women called me hot. And it was almost always those calling me hot that made everything easy. As for those who called me cute I had the impression that they just used it as some cheap, generic compliment.

Most of my chadfishes got called hot or sexy.

In my experience cute is only legit when you’re a pretty boy. Otherwise it’s some generic polite phrase, for the most part.

Whether it’s better than “handsome” is another question.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Nah I’ve been called cute lots of times but very few women called me hot. And it was almost always those calling me hot that made everything easy. As for those who called me cute I had the impression that they just used it as some cheap, generic compliment.

Most of my chadfishes got called hot or sexy.

In my experience cute is only legit when you’re a pretty boy. Otherwise it’s some generic polite phrase, for the most part.

Whether it’s better than “handsome” is another question.
Read my other comment. A foid calling you hot is literally telling you they want sex with you, which is what happens in those apps and evidently they will "make it easy".

But yes I'll agree it can be used as a generic compliment.

IRL i highly doubt any foid will tell you straight away that you're hot if she doesn't know the ground where she's standing. Whereas cute is like hitting on u but they save face if you're not interested because it's not direct.

Being told cute has more room for negative connotations but that's definitely not a rule.

You are using your chadfishes as examples but the fact that you're there for sex and u both know it and you both already matched must be taken into consideration.

Nvm I'm writing more than what I want keep coping everyone and see you later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 616
Shut up fakecel.

wash your wash, cut your hair, low inhibition and dark triad max and you could get any girl you want in Poland

• +1