When going for custom facial implants, how do you communicate your specific intentions with your surgeon?

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Will become Chad or die trying.
For example if one wants custom infras, what preferences exactly should they be telling the surgeon? My goal is to fix dark hollow undereye areas and still have a natural-looking appearance. But I don’t know a whole lot about implant design. If I’m gonna pay all that money for custom implants I’d want to know I’m getting exactly what I need, know what I mean? Any advice?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Send pic

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
For example if one wants custom infras, what preferences exactly should they be telling the surgeon? My goal is to fix dark hollow undereye areas and still have a natural-looking appearance. But I don’t know a whole lot about implant design. If I’m gonna pay all that money for custom implants I’d want to know I’m getting exactly what I need, know what I mean? Any advice?
Just get undereye fillers

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec and RoyaleWithCheese
Just tell them exactly that: My goal is to fix dark hollow undereye areas and still have a natural-looking appearance.

• +1
Just get undereye fillers
I’ve considered it but I’ve seen some unimpressive results. At the very least I’m going to do fat grafting but I’m trying to figure out if custom implants + fat would be worthwhile.

If your only goal is to solve dark circles just get fat grafts. No implant. Don't bother with midface fillers, they will migrate and make you bloated.

• +1
If your only goal is to solve dark circles just get fat grafts. No implant. Don't bother with midface fillers, they will migrate and make you bloated.
Well it’s not just the dark color I’m concerned about, its the hollowing / lack of forward projection. So implants are needed then right?