When I ascend

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Butch lesbian gaze pilled femboy
When I ascend, I'm gonna become a model/actor, travel the world and fuck giga stacies.

In the mean time, I just have to fix my failos, improve my eye area.

Tbh, I'll never stop looksmaxxing. Every failo you fix, the harder you ascend.

My best feature is my eye area which is around a 8/10, I can raise it to about a 9 through just getting coloured eyes and might even reach 10 if i reach A10 and have longer eye lashes.

Primary falo is NW2 hairline which gives light bulb headshape. I'll have a very highly proportionate face overall once this is fixed. Only other flaw is slightly asymmetrical nose (like Opry's) so for all intents and purposes, I'll have close to zero falos and only halos:feelshehe: thanks to my very lean face, NW1 hair and light hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
I too, in about 8 years I will become a chad maybe a 7 or 7.5, I will travel like crazy fucking and drinking champagne in a yacht full of stacys:feelshah:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
I too, in about 8 years I will become a chad maybe a 7 or 7.5, I will travel like crazy fucking and drinking champagne in a yacht full of stacys:feelshah:
It's not always about pure attractiveness. even just being chadlite with two or three striking features is enough to travel heaps.

Just maxx out looking unique and im seeing blond hair as being under represented tbh

• Love it
Reactions: jué
When I ascend, I'm gonna become a model/actor, travel the world and fuck giga stacies.

In the mean time, I just have to fix my failos, improve my eye area.

Tbh, I'll never stop looksmaxxing. Every failo you fix, the harder you ascend.

My best feature is my eye area which is around a 8/10, I can raise it to about a 9 through just getting coloured eyes and might even reach 10 if i reach A10 and have longer eye lashes.

Primary falo is NW2 hairline which gives light bulb headshape. I'll have a very highly proportionate face overall once this is fixed. Only other flaw is slightly asymmetrical nose (like Opry's) so for all intents and purposes, I'll have close to zero falos and only halos:feelshehe: thanks to my very lean face, NW1 hair and light hunter eyes.
I was out yesterday and paused to observe how people (mostly Germanic) with different colors stood out in a Mediterranean context. The best looking male I saw was about HTN+ and had classic German features, the females were not as good looking but were more striking, the best ones I saw were Italian.

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
I was out yesterday and paused to observe how people (mostly Germanic) with different colors stood out in a Mediterranean context. The best looking male I saw was about HTN+ and had classic German features, the females were not as good looking but were more striking, the best ones I saw were Italian.
Italian women are very attractive

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
Which did he look like?
IMG 6232

I edited a bit, this is close to my phenotype (except hair and eyes are brown)
IMG 6234

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jué and Darkeningstar
On average I don't think so, but I am biased being Italian
Hala bro, since I can remember I want to live in Italy exactly in Crema, I love that town, I dream of having a ranch and living alone

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Darkeningstar
Hala bro, since I can remember I want to live in Italy exactly in Crema, I love that town, I dream of having a ranch and living alone
It's full of very beautiful and peaceful places

• Love it
When I ascend to chad

Im gonna be incel

That will debunk blackpill once and for all

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
It's full of very beautiful and peaceful places
Yes, you are so lucky, I just want to move up, align my possibilities, and start a life there, in about 8 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
Yes, you are so lucky, I just want to move up, align my possibilities, and start a life there, in about 8 years
Lucky for that, unlucky for something else. Where I live social circles are very important, people are very nt but not too expansive initially

• Woah
What qualification do you have?
Useful qualifications that don't improve my neurodivergence and social adaptability

• JFL
Reactions: jué and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Meanwhile im already an actor/model posting from LA

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
Useful qualifications that don't improve my neurodivergence and social adaptability
I hope we all manage to have a good score here in a while, that's where life begins:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Meanwhile im already an actor/model posting from LA
I wrote it down somewhere, I was told I look like him (and also others not similar like Shawn Mendes and Sam Claflin, jfl)
IMG 6221

OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE TYPING ON THE FUCKING PHONE. the bullshit sucks ughh

Yeah thats a good look tbh

z

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Darkeningstar