When I became black pilled

nignig69THESECOND

nignig69THESECOND

Banned
I was at a mall and I was waiting at the front of the entrance for it to stop raining so I can leave
There was this guy and a girl who where talking about height
The guy was 5,8 5,9 he said
And the chick said she was 6,1 + she was wearing heels
I was right next to them the whole entire conversation
The girls said she wants a guy taller than her so she can have tall kids
The look on the 5,8 guys I will never forget
The sadness I saw fucking brutal
She kept going on and on on the perks of being tall and how all her brothers are 6,3 - 6,5
JFL the guy was standing as straight as he could the entire convo

IMG 0201

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
I was at a mall and I was waiting at the front of the entrance for it to stop raining so I can leave
She kept going on and on on the perks of being tall and how all her brothers are 6,3 - 6,5
ok nigga good for u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and nignig69THESECOND
brootal, heightpill is ropefuel :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: nignig69THESECOND
most groundbreaking nuanced graycel thread.

Soundtrack for the post (idea copied from @PseudoMaxxer)

Brutal. I feel the guys pain as a 5'7 who has been praying to God for height ever since I was 7. I was heightpilled at 7 only to end up as below average JFL.

My prayers:

8: God make me 6'6
9: God make me 6'6
10: God make me 6'6
11: God make me 6'6 - as I watch youtube videos and read articles on Quora about getting taller
12: God make me 6'6 - as I cope by doing stretches and playing basketball 8 hours a day.
13: God make me 6'6 - starting to lose hope coz I been same height for 3 years. Shortest guy in class and get harassed by everyone for being short. I hated telling people my age because they would simply laugh in my face...yes even adults would laugh on my face for being a midget.
14: God make me 6'6 - Still no luck. Starting to lose all hope...

15: God make me 6'4 - I hit puberty. I grow 5 inches in a year. Suddenly there is hope. I might stand a chance. I do math and draw up all the possibilities of me finally getting tall. I thank God as I believe my prayers are being answered. Not realizing it was nothing but puberty.

16: God make me 6'3 - From the math I did, and the years of research I accumulated, there wasn't a high enough probability of me ending up as 6'6 so I asked God for less...in hopes that he would grant it to me as it is significantly less than my previous wish

17: God make me 6'1 - The possibility of me getting 6'3 was almost zero...so I lowered my expectations even further. It was my 10 year anniversary of continuesly asking God for height every single day...5 times a day. I did not doubt him once and was convinced that I would certainly become 6'1 at the very least. I pray all night to be granted height yet nothing happens

18: God make me 6 feet PLEASE - No response...Nothing. I am the shortest guy in the family despite praying for height every single day

Now at almost 19: I simply pray that I become average height...5'9 is the least I desire. I pray to God for height every other day now...I am coping by reading articles of people who had miraculous growth spurt at 19. I have been coping for over a decade and probably will remain this height for the rest of my life.

People treat me brutally but I won't go into it as shortcels are the only one who can relate to this post, even if a little. Most of you will not read but it's fine. I don't give a fuck. I'm just here to lookscope.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer