When I become chad how will I repay my incel brothers?

Trust me you don't want to become a martyr.

give me money. remember im the first

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
just remember us.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
You cant be a chad though. Best case is a muhammad

>When i become chad
>Indian
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 283
Slow down kid, I've already given back to this forum

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
In what scenario you see yourself becoming Chad? jfl stop at these retarded copes you are not even near,you are closer to a incel than to a chad :blackpill::blackpill:

In what scenario you see yourself becoming Chad? jfl stop at these retarded copes you are not even near,you are closer to a incel than to a chad :blackpill::blackpill:
Reported for bullying

you're never going to become chad

FR tho, you will probably never be a top tier guy, but being well above average is nothing to complain about.

• +1
If you become chad*

theres a higher chance of you killing yourself and being reborn a chad than trying to looksmax with what you've got tbh

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I just can't see it him being anything more than 6/10 due to being indian and the way his face is shaped+he needs to workout
@TakaRyo show ur surgery pics

• +1
theres a higher chance of you killing yourself and being reborn a chad than trying to looksmax with what you've got tbh
No offence to op,but we need to be realistic with ourselves and others.I rather him focus on school and stuff than be obssesed about becoming chad,cuz that isn't hapenning,just no way
Being a chad is more than just looks but whatever,i've seen his pics

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

Honestly bro this entire thread was a shitpost and I'm just fucking around. I do think it's possible I'll be average looking to above average looking after surgeries, but the entire "chad" thing is just kinda out of bounds. I'm not even that sexual of a person or promiscuous so I'm never going to "slay" either. I just want to fix my face.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Honestly bro this entire thread was a shitpost and I'm just fucking around. I do think it's possible I'll be average looking to above average looking after surgeries, but the entire "chad" thing is just kinda out of bounds. I'm not even that sexual of a person or promiscuous so I'm never going to "slay" either. I just want to fix my face.
Yeah I get that bro but u will b above average with surgery, more hair, and lighter skin