Kraken
you are what you wear boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, PlayersGetPlayed and ascension
Rasputin

• +1
Reactions: Putin and nathan
I agree. I always wear a cap because it keeps my hair from being too frizzy and for some reason it makes people visibly uncomfortable, as if I'm going to jump them JUST FOR WEARING STREETWEAR. Might just be autism though

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I agree. I always wear a cap because it keeps my hair from being too frizzy and for some reason it makes people visibly uncomfortable, as if I'm going to jump them JUST FOR WEARING STREETWEAR. Might just be autism though
jfl is your avi you?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
If your face is high trust AND youre white on top of that just stfu honestly and truly

If your face is high trust AND youre white on top of that just stfu honestly and truly
my face is more on the low trust but still not super intimidating

Whats with these severely cuck and harmless looking whiteboys thinking theyre thugs? @nathan

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Whats with these severely cuck and harmless looking whiteboys thinking theyre thugs? @nathan
I wasn't implying thug I'm not delusional

we dont think we're thugs thats the point, what im saying is people simply get stressed by the way you look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I had a temp tattoo on my neck and people were visibly more considerate when through crowds in clubs and moving past me. Legit makes me consider gettign acutal tats

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad