When I finish college, i’m never leaving my house again

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Diamond
I’ll get a comfy WFH job, i’ll build a home gym and i’ll just stay in my house permanently. I’ll only leave to buy groceries and go for lonely walks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shade91, datboijj, Nick.Harte and 8 others
Sounds keyed, I wanna do that someday. Maybe I could even order groceries online so I don't have to go outside at all, ever

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Sounds keyed, I wanna do that someday. Maybe I could even order groceries online so I don't have to go outside at all, ever
I’d enjoy going out for little things like groceries and lonely walks, but no more. I’ve been stuck in an office 8-5 the last 6 months and it’s the most depressing thing i’ve ever experienced. I hate interacting with people all day.
WFH or death

I’ll get a comfy WFH job, i’ll build a home gym and i’ll just stay in my house permanently. I’ll only leave to buy groceries and go for lonely walks.
But what about a gf?

• +1
But what about a gf?
Gf after like 25 is cope. Realistically having a gf would be annoying. I value my free time. Imagine you wanted to play some vidya but oh no you gotta go shopping with your gf or you want to shitpost on forums but oh no you gotta go visit your gf’s parents.
It’s not for me tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, dopaminebeyondfried, Bomber517 and 5 others
Gf after like 25 is cope. Realistically having a gf would be annoying. I value my free time. Imagine you wanted to play some vidya but oh no you gotta go shopping with your gf or you want to shitpost on forums but oh no you gotta go visit your gf’s parents.
It’s not for me tbh
Mirin'

• Love it
Ideal, but wfh jobs are almost impossible to get without experience first

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2 and Zelenskyiv
Most of my course got wfh jobs for their college internships. Of course I had to rot in an office 5 days a week for 6 months though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Most of my course got wfh jobs for their college internships. Of course I had to rot in an office 5 days a week for 6 months though.
Almost everyone wants to work from home, so I doubt they will get full time wfh jobs

The only realistic way is to join a company working in person, and gradually increase number of days working at home

Almost everyone wants to work from home, so I doubt they will get full time wfh jobs

The only realistic way is to join a company working in person, and gradually increase number of days working at home
I think since covid le work from hoome became a lot more common. If you’re working in software like me there really is no need to be in an office.

If you become a successful YouTuber or can develop your own successful games or write good books or something then you can work from home without having to find a boss that will let you do so

• JFL
It’s not for me tbh
What about sexual intercourse

• +1
What about sexual intercourse
Prostitutes. Or maybe i’ll looksmax enough to be able to order a whore from tinder to my house and then kick her out after.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I think since covid le work from hoome became a lot more common. If you’re working in software like me there really is no need to be in an office.
Yeah but these jobs still aren't advertised as work from home. The ones that are are usually dodgy companies. Most are in office at least some of the time, at least until you gain experience and can then choose to wfh but not advertised on job description

• +1
would be nice to wfh, fucking dream life

• +1
If you become a successful YouTuber or can develop your own successful games or write good books or something then you can work from home without having to find a boss that will let you do so
Just be a successful YouTuber bro

• JFL
Yeah but these jobs still aren't advertised as work from home. The ones that are are usually dodgy companies. Most are in office at least some of the time, at least until you gain experience and can then choose to wfh but not advertised on job description
Idk, most of college course got wfh jobs from the get go at least for the internship. Some of them go in like once a week or month even.

• Hmm...
and wait for the prime Stacey do knock on your door

• JFL
and wait for the prime Stacey do knock on your door
like I said above, gf after 25 or so is cope. Why would you want to deal with some used up whore? Get good looking enough so you can order them to your house like free pizza and throw them out after.

like I said above, gf after 25 or so is cope. Why would you want to deal with some used up whore? Get good looking enough so you can order them to your house like free pizza and throw them out after.
do you live in a city though? dating apps were never an option for me as no one uses them here. even if i was into the type of skanks you see on tinder it wouldn’t matter

• +1
do you live in a city though? dating apps were never an option for me as no one uses them here. even if i was into the type of skanks you see on tinder it wouldn’t matter
yeah, I have a few universities in my city. Most women are shit-tier but there are a few cute ones but anyway i'm leaving the UK soon, back to the east I go.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
yeah, I have a few universities in my city. Most women are shit-tier but there are a few cute ones but anyway i'm leaving the UK soon, back to the east I go.
i wish i could leave this country but in my “home country” people are even more retarded and insufferable

• +1