when I first joined i tho everyone is GL

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 3, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Danish_Retard, n0rthface and 3 others
most guys here are slayers

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18086, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Everyone here mogs me so i must be the ugliest man alive

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
When I first joined I thought I could get to 5 psl with skin care and working out

Everyone here mogs me so i must be the ugliest man alive
this is incel vermilion talking, when does slayer dark triad vermilion come out. What time is it for you now? Does dark traid vermilion come out at night? :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
this is incel vermilion talking, when does slayer dark triad vermilion come out. What time is it for you now? Does dark traid vermilion come out at night? :feelswhere:
:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
And you’re second ugliest, nigger dog.
13332 6

ironic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and EverythingMattersCel