• Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 43058
shrooms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Blow

• Hmm...
How much money do you think you’re gonna get ?

Buy coke for NTmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
lol no
if you actually want to ntmaxx shrooms are the way to go
Shrooms are far too introspective to do at a social environment unless you microdose

Shrooms are far too introspective to do at a social environment unless you microdose
you said preferably something you could do alone

I don’t want people to know I do cocaine, but I’ll probably try it one day. Just not now
That’s the gayest shit I have ever read, “I don’t want people to know I do cocaine”😂 first of all it lasts an hour and isn’t noticeable , second who the fuck cares what are they gonna do? Snitch to mommy and daddy🥺🥺

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and Axii
Shrooms will make you a schizo and you can’t recover from it
-schizophrenia not a side effect from it unless you take 30g for your first time maybe?
clinical studies showing benefits for depression and spiritual fulfillment

not for everyone but helped me

jfl grew my own and did research im fine, did them once for the first time 3 weeks ago will do again soon

-schizophrenia not a side effect from it unless you take 30g for your first time maybe?
clinical studies showing benefits for depression and spiritual fulfillment

not for everyone but helped me
Muh studies trust me bro you’re gonna become schizo and be sent to the asylum

• JFL
Reactions: womanfearer
Muh studies trust me bro you’re gonna become schizo and be sent to the asylum
bookmarked most comical thing ive laid eyes upon on this forum thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: castizo
That’s the gayest shit I have ever read, “I don’t want people to know I do cocaine”😂 first of all it lasts an hour and isn’t noticeable , second who the fuck cares what are they gonna do? Snitch to mommy and daddy🥺🥺
First you’re an idiot if you think no one knows when you are on coke. Second social status is everything

Yeah but why would I be NTmaxxing alone
you can do shrooms with a close friend lmao the trip all depends on environment, headspace, and dosage

First you’re an idiot if you think no one knows when you are on coke. Second social status is everything
First off you have never done coke so you don’t know shit, no one can tell when you’re on coke retard, second your social status can only go up from doing coke

• Hmm...
First off you have never done coke so you don’t know shit, no one can tell when you’re on coke retard, second your social status can only go up from doing coke
You’re an idiot.

Prove me wrong
Your pupils don’t lie. Just because no one said anything doesn’t mean no one knows :feelskek:

Especially when you are acting out of character

Your pupils don’t lie. Just because no one said anything doesn’t mean no one knows :feelskek:

Especially when you are acting out of character
The effects are small to none no one notices it doesn’t make a huge difference in how you act and if no one said anything no one noticed simple as that

• JFL
you was given baking powder jfl

• +1