When I got my meningitis vaccine my eyes went from hazel to brown

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
Just a memory my eyes used to be green on the edges and a lighter shade of brown then 3 months after taking meningitis vaccine my first vaccine in 5 years my eyes are shit colored brown not a sliver of green eating aajonus diet to fix it
@Youㅤ need to stop coping with pasteruized milk and sprayed fruits wont get you anywhere

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and ey88

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and ey88

I was born with silver-blue eyes, so id say after 5-8 years of being on this diet I iwll get them back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, dostoyevski, Youㅤ and 1 other person
my eyes shall get light

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • +1
Hey chat gpt what is melanin?

ChatGPT:​

Hey! Melanin is a pigment found in most organisms, including humans. It’s responsible for the coloration of skin, hair, and eyes. There are different types of melanin, including eumelanin (which gives hair and skin a black or brown color), pheomelanin (which provides a yellow or red color), and neuromelanin (found in the brain). Melanin helps protect the skin from UV radiation and is also involved in other functions like determining eye color and playing a role in the nervous system.

So this is called "melanin" diet can change it but not that much also eye color develops until 20s and starts at teenage years
You cant go a10 from t50 its over:feelswhy:

Just a memory my eyes used to be green on the edges and a lighter shade of brown then 3 months after taking meningitis vaccine my first vaccine in 5 years my eyes are shit colored brown not a sliver of green eating aajonus diet to fix it
@Youㅤ need to stop coping with pasteruized milk and sprayed fruits wont get you anywhere

View attachment 3155551
View attachment 3155552
Also ALS is a condition that darkens your eyes so in the first photo he healed his ALS

Hey chat gpt what is melanin?

ChatGPT:​

Hey! Melanin is a pigment found in most organisms, including humans. It’s responsible for the coloration of skin, hair, and eyes. There are different types of melanin, including eumelanin (which gives hair and skin a black or brown color), pheomelanin (which provides a yellow or red color), and neuromelanin (found in the brain). Melanin helps protect the skin from UV radiation and is also involved in other functions like determining eye color and playing a role in the nervous system.

So this is called "melanin" diet can change it but not that much also eye color develops until 20s and starts at teenage years
You cant go a10 from t50 its over:feelswhy:
You can though aajonus did it he went from brown to blue

Also ALS is a condition that darkens your eyes so in the first photo he healed his ALS
He healed it by eating raw meat every white person can go from brown to blue eyes since they have low melanin eyes are deposits of toxicity and skin too for example skin tags freckles and moles are all brown and brown goes into your eyes too but way more then skin

• JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski
  • +1
Where do u get raw meat

Where do u get raw meat
From walmart or stores like that but its risky 1% chance of food poisoning

Better to get it from butcher/meat shops 0% chance of food poisoning i just dont cause i dont have the money for it

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
"The cancer" was the reason of blue eyes not diet but yes he cured his cancer with placebo effect
Also i think "they killed" the vonderplanitz he didnt died they killed him thats obvious

• +1