When I leave the incel community

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
When/If I leave the incel community some day in the far, distant future:

-I will have realized that all this time, the reason I was a khhtv and didn't get girls cuz of my looks and my looks alone
-I will have realized that the reason I never got girls was not in my control, it's genetics
-All my depression was caused by lack of female touch

It's so sad that if only
-I was 2-3 inches taller
-had a better lower third
-wider cheekbones

then I wouldn't have ended up as a KHHTV wasting my youth on this website. 😓 :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 209 and AutisticBeaner
take care Nate, you and Faith will be missed

another day another shit thread

I feel you, hope everything works out for you.

you dont get any girls because youre acting like a retard around them

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Ogmanman
You will never leave

1160625.jpg

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
fuck women and their facial ratio requirements

You can still ascend with surgeries tbh

I have seen your face and I have also read all your countless threads about your oneitis
I'm unattractive women always treat me worse than men do everywhere I go and I've never had a girlfriend I've never ever done anything intimate with any girls I always get treated bad by girls my age and left out of social situations and my life is miserable I've always been lonely my mom doesn't like me she always calls me crazy and threatens to kick me out of the house when I tell her I need jaw surgery.

I will never ever get a girlfriend or be socially accepted by girls the only hope for me is to run away and move to a different country (ideally my home country: Iran/Persia) and get a high end paying job and hope a single mom will let me betabuxx her so I can live a happy life with a wife and kids

If I don't do this I'll never ever end up having done anything with girls I'll die alone and I'll just age

I'm unattractive women always treat me worse than men do everywhere I go and I've never had a girlfriend I've never ever done anything intimate with any girls I always get treated bad by girls my age and left out of social situations and my life is miserable I've always been lonely my mom doesn't like me she always calls me crazy and threatens to kick me out of the house when I tell her I need jaw surgery.

I will never ever get a girlfriend or be socially accepted by girls the only hope for me is to run away and move to a different country (ideally my home country: Iran/Persia) and get a high end paying job and hope a single mom will let me betabuxx her so I can live a happy life with a wife and kids

If I don't do this I'll never ever end up having done anything with girls I'll die alone and I'll just age
Dude, there's a difference between not looking as good as Sean O'Pry and being so unattractive that no girl will ever lay her hands on you. Stop playing the fucking victim card.

hes not ugly but not good looking either. This is a death sentence nowadays OP has a point
He’s asked out literally deformed landwhales and he’s in California he could get someone

Anyone can get a ugly af gf

its over bro. dont rope but try to ascend you absolute autistic fuck

Dude, there's a difference between not looking as good as Sean O'Pry and being so unattractive that no girl will ever lay her hands on you. Stop playing the fucking victim card.
I swear even the ugliest girls don't treat me nicely in school if I was lying then I wouldn't be on here 24/7 complaining about my life
He’s asked out literally deformed landwhales and he’s in California he could get someone

Anyone can get a ugly af gf
The most intimacy I ever got was making out to printed pictures of a girl Im in love with that were taped to my pillow and when I told 2 other people about it 1 of them started making fun of me and spread it to the whole school including that same girl