when i look at dogs

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
first thing that comes to my mind is "youre so retarded". i dont even feel that theyre cute anymore. just retarded

i wish this wasnt the feeling that came to me but this is it. life is so fucking shit

this is actually a big thing in psychology, you always pick on the parts of people that remind you of yourself

it's no surprise you pick on dogs, you abused dog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AustinCutler, Ascending2Tyrone and smashingdirty6s
this is actually a big thing in psychology, you always pick on the parts of people that remind you of yourself

it's no surprise you pick on dogs, you abused dog.
keep barking subhuman dog and i might throw a kick in ur retarded dogface

• WTF
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
anyone else doesnt give a fuck about dogs and think theyre just retarded?

• WTF
keep barking subhuman dog and i might throw a kick in ur retarded dogface
see what i mean?

everywhere you go you always notice the people who remind you of dogs, i wonder why that is
it's fine to be judgmental on yourself but this amount of hatred is not good for your mental

accept the fact you're an abused dog, life won't be better but at least you'll feel better with your dog-self.

see what i mean?

everywhere you go you always notice the people who remind you of dogs, i wonder why that is
it's fine to be judgmental on yourself but this amount of hatred is not good for your mental

accept the fact you're an abused dog, life won't be better but at least you'll feel better with your dog-self.
dnr a letter u subhuman barking abomination

slice ur throat asap and let it bleed out

dnr a letter u subhuman abomination
you read every letter you deformed little cunt

you will remember this thread for the next few weeks & all you can do is come back here every now and then to refresh your memory of how you "owned" me as a way to cope with the fact that i've pulled the curtains down on your little fantasy show you hold up there, incel.

don't cry because it's over, smile because it never began.

• +1
first thing that comes to my mind is "youre so retarded". i dont even feel that theyre cute anymore. just retarded

i wish this wasnt the feeling that came to me but this is it. life is so fucking shit
Damn ur fucked. I am wishing the worst for ur life faggot

you read every letter you deformed little cunt

you will remember this thread for the next few weeks & all you can do is come back here every now and then to refresh your memory of how you "owned" me as a way to cope with the fact that i've pulled the curtains down on your little fantasy show you hold up there, incel.

don't cry because it's over, smile because it never began.
not a letter u retarded abused subanimal

literally end it now.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
not a letter u retarded abused subanimal

literally end it
enjoy me being rent-free, cause i sure will

nothing gives me more joy than the fact i'll forever be a memory inside that peanut brain of yours, keep me in there and maybe one day you'll go beyond the wall of delusions you've built

Kittens are cute
they look less retarded than dogs but still retarded and dont make me feel anything positive

in fact i feel so shit petting a cat instead of doing something else like fucking pussy

they look less retarded than dogs but still retarded and dont make me feel anything positive

in fact i feel so shit petting a cat instead of doing something else like fucking pussy
damn you’re so empty:trepidation:

damn you’re so empty:trepidation:
completely empty of positive things yeah. doubt if they even exist or people just delude themselves

muh i was happy when i was a kid. stfu u werent u were just a npc