When I repeatedly see the same girl working

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

Banned
They eventually come and talk to me or start a convo, unless they are Asian woman, they hate me, why is this? Is it the mystery of who I could be?

What do you think

The girls you are seeing are prostitutes, so they are interested in you as a client

You are black, therefore asian women think you are monkey and hate you

Glad i was able to clear your daubts 🤣

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
The girls you are seeing are prostitutes, so they are interested in you as a client

You are black, therefore asian women think you are monkey and hate you

Glad i was able to clear your daubts 🤣
“Daubts” btw and no it’s not because I’m of dark skin complexion because I see them smiling with dreadheads all the time, I live in a very diverse suburb not your slum India kind of village

because they think you’re an ugly downie

• Hmm...
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
“Daubts” btw and no it’s not because I’m of dark skin complexion because I see them smiling with dreadheads all the time, I live in a very diverse suburb not your slum India kind of village
Then are you short? What do you dress like and how do people they talk to dress like?
Are you super ugly? Bald? Do you look like a part of a gang?

You might be roided walking tumor and tgey fear you or skinny twink that looks like gay, hard to say man

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Juandigomigo22
Then are you short? What do you dress like and how do people they talk to dress like?
Are you super ugly? Bald? Do you look like a part of a gang?

You might be roided walking tumor and tgey fear you or skinny twink that looks like gay, hard to say man

This is me but ugly face, nice curly hair, thick eyebrows, thick lashes, basically great hair horrible long face

Last edited: