When I say being under 6 ft is bad I freaking mean it ..

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
Today I had to catch a train to London in the UK and I arrived at the train station and it was so busy.

Now from my observations, if you are under 6'0, you are definitely in the no go zone.

I actually saw 3 guys who are at least 6'3 or 6'4. They towered over me.

I saw quite a few women who were 5'7, 5'8, and even 5'9.

In these kind of environments, a 5'10 man would indeed feel on the shorter side.

5'9 and under is literally short for a man in these environments. Literally.

Average zoomer in those environments were at least 5'10.5 - 5'11

And average middle aged man was around 5'10 - 5'10.5. I'm not even kidding guys.

Only the oldcels were 5'8 - 5'9. And anything under 5'8 is just complete subhuman.

It was very common to see young white foids who were in that 5'6 - 5'9 range.

It was crazy.

Even 6'0 would feel pretty ho hum but still okayish.

Any guy who is 6'0, wear freaking lifts NOW.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, bloomercel and Deleted member 21044
363F8BB1 7AAB 45C8 AB92 CA49CE943727

Are you aware that only three 6'4 guys at a capital train station is literal manlet country tier?
Walk around NYC airport and get some new standards

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Are you aware that only three 6'4 guys at a capital train station is literal manlet country tier?
Walk around NYC airport and get some new standards
There might've been more to be honest.

All I'm saying is that it really does suck to be below 6'0 as a man in the westy especially in cities.

Many copers in this forum who I believe live in subhuman mixed race locations, I once went to prodomrnately occupied white area, teenage girls were like 5’10+ , some were legit 6’3, dudes were mostly chads and 6’5 , not only height, looks were supreme, I’m talking model tier faces all of them. The location was rich people location it has to be said tho

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
This is why girls want to go to the city as soon as they can. They secretly resent having to live with average dudes in their cozy small towns. Females and tall guys go to these places to make booty call logistics easier.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
This is why girls want to go to the city as soon as they can. They secretly resent having to live with average dudes in their cozy small towns. Females and tall guys go to these places to make booty call logistics easier.
Legit. Cities are all prime girls and moggers. Even though CHAD Is still super fucking rare most are tall and htn or chadlite

Many copers in this forum who I believe live in subhuman mixed race locations, I once went to prodomrnately occupied white area, teenage girls were like 5’10+ , some were legit 6’3, dudes were mostly chads and 6’5 , not only height, looks were supreme, I’m talking model tier faces all of them. The location was rich people location it has to be said tho
That seems like an extreme anecdote even for white zoomers but in the Netherlands that is very likely.

In the UK or US though there's a lot of 5'7 - 5'9 teen girls.