When I take a pic of myself, I want to punch myself and break my deformed bones

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I can't stand being ugly. It ruins me. I want to rip off my scarred skin. I want to break my facial bones as they are asymmetrical already. I want to cut off my uneven subhuman lips. I want to shoot my elongated midface. I want to saw off my narrow shoulders. I want to be reborn as a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
39.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, badromance, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
8QsTixL.png

50.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
bonesmashmaxxing

• +1
I mean the ultimately best thing you could do is just go trough some procedures till you look average, leave this site, accept yourself and change your mindset and work on yourself in other aspects. And accept that you'll never be a model constantly feeding of validation but be a normal guy who gets laid every once in a while and gets a decent looking girl in the end. Maybe when your older you'll have found happines with a loving partner, a forfilling job, enjoyed life, and never regretet accepting reality and taking steps to change your way of thinking and improved your life.

Or i mean you could just stay on this site take no steps to improve your life, untill one day you'll relaize that you've wasted all your potential and years of your youth because you weren't a male model.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, badromance and Deleted member 39
I mean the ultimately best thing you could do is just go trough some procedures till you look average, leave this site, accept yourself and change your mindset and work on yourself in other aspects. And accept that you'll never be a model constantly feeding of validation but be a normal guy who gets laid every once in a while and gets a decent looking girl in the end. Maybe when your older you'll have found happines with a loving partner, a forfilling job, enjoyed life, and never regretet accepting reality and taking steps to change your way of thinking and improved your life.

Or i mean you could just stay on this site take no steps to improve your life, untill one day you'll relaize that you've wasted all your potential and years of your youth because you weren't a male model.
I mean who wants to get a wife and kids? It's 2018, wake the fuck up, people. Marriage and kids = slavery for the modern man.

Tranny pussy or gtfo.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, UltraExtremeIntense, Final82 and 1 other person
I mean who wants to get a wife and kids? It's 2018, wake the fuck up, people. Marriage and kids = slavery for the modern man.

Tranny pussy or gtfo.

If you wanna grow old with nobody to care for you and die alone never meeting a person that forfilled your life, be my guest

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Deleted member 39
If you wanna grow old with nobody to care for you and die alone never meeting a person that forfilled your life, be my guest
That's a myth. Don't fall for it, for your own benefit. Everybody dies alone, wife and kids or no wife&kids

• +1
That's a myth. Don't fall for it, for your own benefit. Everybody dies alone, wife and kids or no wife&kids
I used to cope like this. Yes, not having kids might sound like a good idea now, but by choosing not go reproduce we don't fulfill our only purpose we have on this earth- and this cannot be so satisfying.
Believing that marriage will work, that's very bluepilled and naive though.

Ugliness influences all of these aspects ranging from career to love. Living as an ugly man is hell. No cope will be strong enough. How are we supposed to not feel shitty about being genetically inferior? Humans have an ego. Our ego destroys us. A smart way of natural selection.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, StudyHacks and Final82
just drink ur problems away

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
I know how it feels bro. No worse feeling than thinking you look good all week, then one photo, one bad angle, one candid mirror look, and your confidence is DESTROYED. Everything you dreamed of achieving in this life that requires looks, now becomes a joke. Because look at that. That face.

I can't tell you how many times I have gotten on a good streak with dieting/lifting, and then BAM. One look at the mirror where I wasn't squinting or angle frauding, and the rest of the day becomes lying in bed eating 4000 cals of junk food. Because my face makes any 'diet' a joke of a cope.

Honestly I feel like looksmaxxing is just one of those things you can't look away from, I could be wrong though. Once you know the science behind attraction and all the perceivable positives and negatives about a face, every time you look at your self you will see your flaws. Even though you know nobody is perfect, you still want to try and be perfect.

doesnt matter bro just be urself

My selfie and mirror reflection look pretty decent, but when someone else takes a pic of me, it would reveal my facial asymmetry depending on the lighting and angle :feelscry:

My selfie and mirror reflection look pretty decent, but when someone else takes a pic of me, it would reveal my facial asymmetry depending on the lighting and angle :feelscry:
I look like genetic crap in the mirror and like a failed abortion in photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back