Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
IMG 20191201 222642

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and forwardgrowth
who said it's cope?
it would be cope for me yes but if you don't look like me then you are good to go

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
who said it's cope?
it would be cope for me yes but if you don't look like me then you are good to go

I think that losing bf gonna make my face more attractive, but I have very bad symmetry, bad eyes, weak chin, narrow jaw, no bones but even with all that shit I don't look that bad, only my profile looks really fucked up
And of course Im a skinny fat, never saw my face because I never be lean in my life

Surgery -> make-up -> that
Impossible that she stock fat like that, I have females friends with lower BF and big bones and even with a lot of make up they don't look that sharp

It's not cope, you lazy bastard. Don't even start analyzing your looks until you're under 15% bf.

It's not cope, you lazy bastard. Don't even start analyzing your looks until you're under 15% bf.

Im probably over 25 jfl

Trust me it is not cope. Even 50th percentile sized bone will look exponentially better. Just dont be recessed. Harmony is much more important. People here dickride bones too much. Good eyes? Good skin? Good hair? You for sure will look great lean. Yes I'm aware bones effect eye area but what constitutes a great area are things that dont have much to do with bone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life, LowTierNormie, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
Trust me it is not cope. Even 50th percentile sized bone will look exponentially better. Just dont be recessed. Harmony is much more important. People here dickride bones too much. Good eyes? Good skin? Good hair? You for sure will look great lean. Yes I'm aware bones effect eye area but what constitutes a great area are things that dont have much to do with bone
100% agree, you dont need ridiculously good forward growth to look good lean.

Being fat is the worst thing you can be tbh.

Hey, Can I PM you with my pics? I just wanna see if losing bf% would help me (prolly but I had a couple questions regarding mewing/chissel for my masseter based on my facial structure). Would mean a lot to me. Thanks