When I was 8 I was sexually harrowing by a subhuman pakistani

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Iron
When I was 8 I moved schools and it was the type of school to have an elementary and highschool mixed together. I was pretty awkward and didn’t make allot of friends. However I had a weird 7grade friend who was way taller than me and 13 years old. He would always touch my thighs and even tried to touch my penis once „as a joke“ when nobody saw us. One day he told me hes gonna show a trick to me and told me to lay on my back so I did because I was young and didn’t suspect a thing. This fag suddenly starts dryhumping the shit out of me. I immediately realized that something was wrong and screamed. He got of me and I ran away and never talked to him again. I heard he got arrested for possesion of cp a year ago

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Elijah_leo, ryuken and 2 others
damn bro how is your mental health?

damn bro how is your mental health?
dont like to self diagnose but in my childhood happened allot of shit. My way of coping with it was just forgetting about it as good as I can and now it backfired in my teenage years where I can’t and dont like to socialize with almost everyone (I have only 1 friend and I already sometimes think its to much) and dislike most people I know

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
When I was 8 I moved schools and it was the type of school to have an elementary and highschool mixed together. I was pretty awkward and didn’t make allot of friends. However I had a weird 7grade friend who was way taller than me and 13 years old. He would always touch my thighs and even tried to touch my penis once „as a joke“ when nobody saw us. One day he told me hes gonna show a trick to me and told me to lay on my back so I did because I was young and didn’t suspect a thing. This fag suddenly starts dryhumping the shit out of me. I immediately realized that something was wrong and screamed. He got of me and I ran away and never talked to him again. I heard he got arrested for possesion of cp a year ago
jbc theory