when i was 9 years old i got harassed by my classmate

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
when i was 9 years old a fucking subhuman used to bully me and all i did was telling the teacher(i was a pussy(i still am but i would beat the shit out of him)) and one time he grabbed my ass and said it was thick. fuck you nigga if i just go back in time i would beat you nigga HIS NAME WAS OSAMA BTW

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and looksmaxxing223
over for osamacels

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, Darkeningstar and ryuken
when i was 9 years old a fucking subhuman used to bully me and all i did was telling the teacher(i was a pussy(i still am but i would beat the shit out of him)) and one time he grabbed my ass and said it was thick. fuck you nigga if i just go back in time i would beat you nigga HIS NAME WAS OSAMA BTW
Fuck him

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
i can't find that nigga i searched for him after the pandemic to beat the shit out of him but couldn't find him anywhere even his friends don't know where did he go

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i can't find that nigga i searched for him after the pandemic to beat the shit out of him but couldn't find him anywhere even his friends don't know where did he go
Better forget about him, but if it happens, kick his ass

• Love it
he joined the taliban

• JFL