When im on Kratom n Phenibut combination i get so many IOIs its crazy. AURA theory is real

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
When im on Kratom n Phenibut i get so many IOIs its crazy. AURA theory is real

I just walk around listening music in my earphones in this mega chill n super relaxed meditative state and women look at me like dead ass there is something diffrent about this man

Sometimes if I hold eye contact they will smile

And sometimes they even turn around a stare at me for a moment

But the thing is...I don't take no small phenibut dosages for this aura effect but I actually take several grams high enough dose for me to feel the muscle relaxant effects physically in my arms n legs

AURA MATTERS

#STAY HIGH AS FOCK 24/7 365

#GABA drugs

@Alex MACHO

//BIKER GANG

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 22930, Psychophilly and 1 other person
I swear , when you are completly chilled out then women can't help but to feel there is something diffrent about you

//BIKER GANG

I notice the same thing on phenibut, it's as if I gained 2 SMV points. I get the most IOIs when blasting test and using phenibut. I understand the pheremones from Test but why does phenibut do this? Must be the way you carry yourself or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 20652 and Psychophilly
I notice the same thing on phenibut, it's as if I gained 2 SMV points. I get the most IOIs when blasting test and using phenibut. I understand the pheremones from Test but why does phenibut do this? Must be the way you carry yourself or something

Phenibut because

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Elvisandreaa
Phenibut because

//Thomas DOM
So you think this means I have high cortisol? I often over analyze things especially my interactions with women. I seem to always get laid when I'm on Phenibut. Should I use L-theanine or KSM66

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
ever tried xanax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
So you think this means I have high cortisol? I often over analyze things especially my interactions with women. I seem to always get laid when I'm on Phenibut. Should I use L-theanine or KSM66

No I mean because phenibut makes you mega chill n relaxed n stress free that's why it's causing IOIs

Don't use ashwaganda bro that is dogshit. I tried ashwaganda once and I felt nothing. Waste of money

Use high dose L-Theanine with high dose Phenibut together bro

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
No I mean because phenibut makes you mega chill n relaxed n stress free that's why it's causing IOIs

Don't use ashwaganda bro that is dogshit. I tried ashwaganda once and I felt nothing. Waste of money

Use high dose L-Theanine with high dose Phenibut together bro

//Thomas DOM
How often do you take phenibut? I notice if I take it more than once a week it loses efficacy and I get bad comedowns

How often do you take phenibut? I notice if I take it more than once a week it loses efficacy and I get bad comedowns

1 week on 1 week off cycles

During the weeks when im not taking phenibut then I take kratom instead to avoid withdrawals

This way I avoid tolerance to both kratom n phenibut

//Thomas DOM

1 week on 1 week off cycles

During the weeks when im not taking phenibut then I take kratom instead to avoid withdrawals

This way I avoid tolerance to both kratom n phenibut

//Thomas DOM
Do you get IOIs on kratom too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Do you get IOIs on kratom too?

Occasionaly , not much not that noticeable

But on phenibut it's really noticeable

But the thing is when I take kratom I just act like normal. When I take phenibut is when I can feel this muscle relaxant effects in my whole body physically and act mega chill n relaxed

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Occasionaly , not much not that noticeable

But on phenibut it's really noticeable

But the thing is when I take kratom I just act like normal. When I take phenibut is when I can feel this muscle relaxant effects in my whole body physically and act mega chill n relaxed

//Thomas DOM
Dude one time I was on phenibut at a bar and also drinking a lot. I was in such a good mood and this girl approached me I made out with her, then she invited me home with her friend and I banged both of them. Not even making this up it, this is the kind of shit that happens on phenibut girls are just drawn to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 20652
Dude one time I was on phenibut at a bar and also drinking a lot. I was in such a good mood and this girl approached me I made out with her, then she invited me home with her friend and I banged both of them. Not even making this up it, this is the kind of shit that happens on phenibut girls are just drawn to you

Aura pill is very legit. One of the most legit pills. Realrob used to talk about it a lot

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Aura pill is very legit. One of the most legit pills. Realrob used to talk about it a lot

//Thomas DOM
Aura pill and pheromone pill are extremely under rated. I was slaying at 20% bf on cycle because of these

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20652
Aura pill and pheromone pill are extremely under rated. I was slaying at 20% bf on cycle because of these

Are you on or off cycle now?

//Thomas DOM

• +1
ITT we are larping as a schizo

Are you on or off cycle now?

//Thomas DOM
I’m on cruise dose 125 mg test. IOIs and attention from girls is night and day compared to when I was on 500 mg. That’s why I’m cutting down so I can blast again this time with some Anavar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 20652
I’m on cruise dose 125 mg test. IOIs and attention from girls is night and day compared to when I was on 500 mg. That’s why I’m cutting down so I can blast again this time with some Anavar

How many ng/dl does 125 mg land you in if you estimate?

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20652
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 2268