When I'm out with my sister

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
My sister is a stacy, when I go outside with her people always stare at me weirdly, probably thinking (how the fuck did that subhuman get her) it seems girl treat me nicer in public as well. like a lady at mcdonalds kept looking at me and asked me a question while smiling.

thats the sister halo if u dont got a stacy sister its over for u

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 21863
Pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
(Op want to go to Alabama with his sister)

hell nah u weird mofos would do some fucked up shit
Just weird that everyone here supposedly has a "stacy sister" despite stacies being like 1% of the population.

Especially since everyone here is subhuman, so that makes even less sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dark Horse, Deleted member 20399 and Magnum Opus
People in general treat you better when you’re with a woman it’s crazy. I saw Women on tiktok bitching and moaning because “they don’t get as good treatment as men” ☠️ Idk how women are so delusional

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 21863
When I'm with my sister people think we're dating because she's white and I don't mean a white passing ethnic but that she actually looks like a white girl lol

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Just weird that everyone here supposedly has a "stacy sister" despite stacies being like 1% of the population.

obviously she isnt adriana lima nigga. to me every girl that is good looking is a stacy i dont rate girls with HTB or stacy lite or shit its either LTB or stacy

Take a creepshot

it's the same rhetoric as: my father was chad, my mother was stacey when young. people here coping with everything they can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

Actual stacies are even less than 1%. I‘ve never even seen a chad IRL and Stacy & Chad should be looksmatched by definition, so must be the same rarity.

it's the same rhetoric as: my father was chad, my mother was stacey when young. people here coping with everything they can
my dad was 6'5 and handsome lol i dont even care if yall niggas dont believe me. my mom nerfed me in every way i got most of her features and my sister looks like my dad

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Chad and stacy can very well produce an incel due to genetic recombination and other factors, but yes most people here are coping with that.

"my father was rich 6'5 chad but somehow choose the most subhuman creature to reproduce, fuck my ugly subhuman mother"
:soy:

Have heard shit like that so many times on here its not even funny anymore

"my father was rich 6'5 chad but somehow choose the most subhuman creature to reproduce, fuck my ugly subhuman mother"
:soy:

Have heard shit like that so many times on here its not even funny anymore
my dad was 6'5 and handsome and didnt even finish high school he married my mom cause she did everything for him

You don’t need a sister for that. Just be with any girl and you’ll notice better treatment from other girls too. I don’t know if their attractiveness level is a factor, but seeing as how you get better treatment while being with your HTB sister (I don’t believe she’s a Stacy, no offense) and how I got better treatment while being with a HTB friend as well, it may be because they see us with good-looking women that they treat us better… or it’s just because we are with women that they treat us better. I’m not sure yet. Try being with an LTB woman and see if you still get the same treatment. Perhaps we are enjoying the halo effect that they carry due to being in their presence.

• +1
You don’t need a sister for that. Just be with any girl and you’ll notice better treatment from other girls too. I don’t know if their attractiveness level is a factor, but seeing as how you get better treatment while being with your HTB sister (I don’t believe she’s a Stacy, no offense) and how I got better treatment while being with a HTB friend as well, it may be because they see us with good-looking women that they treat us better… or it’s just because we are with women that they treat us better. I’m not sure yet. Try being with an LTB woman and see if you still get the same treatment. Perhaps we are enjoying the halo effect that they carry due to being in their presence.
my sister got blue eyes and dyes her her blonde she is basically a stacy in the eyes of ethnics but yeah if i really got to rate her i would say weak HTB without makeup

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
my dad was 6'5 and handsome and didnt even finish high school he married my mom cause she did everything for him
21824.jpg

my sister got blue eyes and dyes her her blonde she is basically a stacy in the eyes of ethnics but yeah if i really got to rate her i would say weak HTB without makeup
The woman I was with had green eyes and black hair. Naturally. Her eyes weren’t bright green, more like dark green / hazel-ish.

• +1
nigga my dad lived in a hungarian village
he didnt even know he was handsome lmao he thought girls liked him cause he had muscles from working outside all day

also he said he wishes he was shorter like 5'10 JFL

my dad was 6'5 and handsome lol i dont even care if yall niggas dont believe me. my mom nerfed me in every way i got most of her features and my sister looks like my dad
My dad is 5"9 and a smart business man

My mother is 5" and retarded

I am shorter than my brother and not as smart. Coincidence? I think not!

• So Sad