When I'm sick, my voice is so mogger I am complimented on it non-stop and girls respond 100x better to me

Always Stay You

Always Stay You

Must ascend to not die as John Doe
I have a deep voice, but it is simultaneously nasally, insecure and montone. But when I am sick with a sore throat, my voice loses all nasally tones and becomes very raspy and sounds sexy asf.

I find when I speak to people when I am sick, they respond a lot better and appear 1000x more invested in what I am saying.

I notice when I speak to girls, they hold eye contact a lot more and even smile somewhat as they hear what I have to say. Also, I am more confident when I speak when I'm sick because I know my voice is mogger.

I need to find a way to do this non stop because it is something that would genuinely have a HUGE influence on my quality of life.

Any ideas?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
My voice when I am sick genuinely halos me

i doubt it

• JFL
Reactions: BinPanda
i doubt it
It's real. I'm never complimented by girls but when I am sick or occasionally with my normal voice I get complimented on it. I've tried experimental shit to make my voice that way permanently but it's difficult.

When I get sick I know I have about a 48 hour window to have some significant presence with the ladies