When in the fuck did word incel become a mainstream insult

54UD4D3

54UD4D3

Sphinx
Out of nowhere i started noticing normies calling and responding with incel to everyone they disagree with. How did it become a mere buzzword so fast?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683 and 6 others
24 April 2018, 4:37 am AEST

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Nero, Deleted member 5701 and 9 others
Virgin is no longer socially acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5746 and 5 others
It strikes hard against normie man's ego for telling him that he can't get laid ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6902 and 5 others
24 April 2018, 4:37 am AEST
D37f9f8312e28eb10310958d900fe5ac

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
Gotta be 2018. Every gigachad on the right of the political spectrum is called an incel nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and 54UD4D3
Out of nowhere i started noticing normies calling and responding with incel to everyone they disagree with. How did it become a mere buzzword so fast?
Yup I’ve seen it several times on tik tok random videos and the insult receiving thousands of likes each time.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Danish_Retard
Stfu you incel xd

• JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3
Since normies started associating it with bitter virgin guys that hate women, having the slightest negative thought on women makes you an incel in their eyes

Last edited:
I fucking hate normies and I hope corona will kill a lot of them and other normies will commit suicide because no jobs. Fuck all normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
Normies using incel is pretty ironic, as majority of them are probably incels in denial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902, Deleted member 4563, middayshowers and 1 other person
It’s betabuxx normie cope so they can feel morally and sexually superior bc some fat broad jerks em off once a week

Who liked you? Well, maybe in the past, but I don't see that happening to a truecel

No
You can have sex with a women who liked you and then noT have sex again

Who liked you? Well, maybe in the past, but I don't see that happening to a truecel
I’ve had sex with 13 women off tinder and other dating apps. Most of them are ugly fat ethnic women ☹️ I am 24

How recent were these and what are you now?

54UD4D3 should have become an insult instead.

Its interesting how social insults and bullying based on social status is the thing to do now. With the increase of social media use and the increased role of women for setting social and cultural standards, insulting people for things out of their control is now more acceptable than it has ever been, while the normies claim more fervently than they ever have that they would never do that.

In 1950 you could be called stupid, lazy, annoying, but “virgin” or “ugly” was a rare insult. But its just a part of the culture now, probably in large part because women are actually taken seriously now and whatever they complain about on Twitter is considered a serious issue.

Chad was their word already
Just take a look at the bodybuilding forum
I've noticed it that the big incel word is far more used on normfag spaces but I don't lurk there much for more

It’s like saying ok boomer, ok Incel

niggas on youtube posting vids where they read shit off of reddit

Its interesting how social insults and bullying based on social status is the thing to do now. With the increase of social media use and the increased role of women for setting social and cultural standards, insulting people for things out of their control is now more acceptable than it has ever been, while the normies claim more fervently than they ever have that they would never do that.

In 1950 you could be called stupid, lazy, annoying, but “virgin” or “ugly” was a rare insult. But its just a part of the culture now, probably in large part because women are actually taken seriously now and whatever they complain about on Twitter is considered a serious issue.
This is true af
I have been seeing lots of women using "Ugly" as an insult, which was very rare before(only kids would use it)

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back