When is a next major war starting?

NeverSucceeded

NeverSucceeded

5’4 currycel
Shit needs to break out cuz it’s getting bad in terms of political area, dating are, financial area and more.

Comment your predictions down below

The only thing I can say that I feel shit is gonna happen during, or close after the elections

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
today

• +1
Reactions: aryan mogger
Hope you’re in the first boats landing in Korea/Taiwan, or in the first NATO trucks arriving in Ukraine, maybe even the first NATO planes touching down somewhere in the Middle East.

You’re not that guy, Pal

There will be a war between the US and Iran once Trump is elected and sucks Israel off

Gaza will be blown to smithereens as well

Who knows what China or Russia will do once we attack Iran

• +1
Reactions: NeverSucceeded
Shit needs to break out cuz it’s getting bad in terms of political area, dating are, financial area and more.

The only thing I can say that I feel shit is gonna happen during, or close after the elections
There is war in everything

Hopefully soon. That way maybe I can solidermaxx and finally lose my KHV status

• +1
Nigger i’m known by almost everyone here. I was the one who was spreading the blackpill. Many of my videos reached 100k+ likes i’d say 75% of them

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

tomorrow when i wake up

Nothing ever happens

• +1
Nigger i’m known by almost everyone here. I was the one who was spreading the blackpill. Many of my videos reached 100k+ likes i’d say 75% of them
your name is grey

China is probably gonna start war somewhere. Unless Chadenyahu starts to bomb some other Jihadi state

how do you have positive rep when you rep nobody on replies

>Joined Sep 5, 2024

Yeah sure buddy boyo.

My prediction years (when they'll start)
- British Revolution (2024 or 2025)
- American Civil War (2024 or 2025)
- Continental Western, or Pan-European Revolution (2025-2027)
- World War 3 (2025-2028)