When is it actually time to rope

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
Should I end it all if I don’t achieve goals and find a mtb to marry by the time I’m 30?

flush yourself down a toilet you curryfag

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
flush yourself down a toilet you curryfag
That won’t even kill me succesfully jfl at you. Gunshot to the head is way more effective

don't rope lil nigga. pray and hope for AGI to ascend you

whenever u have no hope left

whenever u have no hope left
I still have hope but I’m definitely not waiting until the hope runs out. I’m roping with some hope for sure

mid 30s is probably when the credits start rolling and the stool is offering you a warm place to stay

act with urgency before it happens, my nigga. time goes fast

• +1
Reactions: watah
I think rope is the best option if you don’t achieve what you want
no man. it's hard right now but if you make it to 2030 we will probably live in a new era where everyone can change his face and height like he wants and live 200+ years

Should I end it all if I don’t achieve goals and find a mtb to marry by the time I’m 30?
By the time you're 30 she's gonna be stretched out and have no physical attraction to you because she's been riding the cock carousel with better looking men her entire youth, betabuxxing is a fate worse than death

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ihateskob and EdgyFashionist
mid 30s is probably when the credits start rolling and the stool is offering you a warm place to stay

act with urgency before it happens, my nigga. time goes fast
I think we definitely have a lot of time as men but I’m roping at 33 for sure if I don’t get rich and have a mtb Arab wife

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
But if everyone can change face and height then it doesn’t even matter anymore
no man. it's hard right now but if you make it to 2030 we will probably live in a new era where everyone can change his face and height like he wants and live 200+ years

• +1
I think we definitely have a lot of time as men but I’m roping at 33 for sure if I don’t get rich and have a mtb Arab wife
what race are you

But if everyone can change face and height then it doesn’t even matter anymore
we will probably live in a world like huxleys brave new world, where everybody can fuck everyone and doing drugs for a while. and then we will ascend to godhood beings exploring the universe.

• Love it
I don’t even care about race I’m fine with my race I just want to be a non depressed Normie
i asked because depending on your race it'd be easier or harder to get your goal. seems easy. you got the right path, you just gotta walk it