When is it too late to see the benefits of gymmaxxing?

K

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
Is it over for me if I start at 20?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Bonesbonesbonesbone
No, do it

• +1
Reactions: odux
there's no age limit lmao only thing is if you're very old your natural T levels will drop and you may want to hop on TRT

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, NotoriousLoser, odux and 1 other person
There are no benefits of gymmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, zharupodrugu, Almost Chadlite and 1 other person
there's no age limit lmao only thing is if you're very old your natural T levels will drop and you may want to hop on TRT
Well if you're 35 you will clearly be coping by laying with single mothers and chad-used whores.

Hypothetically never since the older you get the more skinnyfat bald fucks you will be around

Hypothetically never since the older you get the more skinnyfat bald fucks you will be around
But if you're too late you will never get the young stacies that aren't yet used by chad

its too late when u measure ur biacromial width to rib cage width to iliac crest width and have the wrong proportions

brb lifting weights up and down in a dark room with other sweaty man

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member and IAMNOTANINCEL
Unless you are afflicted with a condition affecting your hormonal profile or thyroid levels there should be no reason for you to not have great or average testosterone/DHT levels. Supplement vitamin D and consume protein.

But if you're too late you will never get the young stacies that aren't yet used by chad
a year if u bulk hard, people say physique doesnt make a difference but im gymmaxxed natty nd it def does make a difference as long as ur face isnt trucel

Never too late.

As others said never too late to pack some muscle but facial changes would probably not be as visible if you start now

No, you if your goals for strength you can get pretty good progressive and results linearly but albeit very slow load increase on the bar for your squat, bench and deadlift. Hypertrophy/ Aesthetics wise its not worth it whatever year you stared regardless because of the physiological limitations.

Unless you are afflicted with a condition affecting your hormonal profile or thyroid levels there should be no reason for you to not have great or average testosterone/DHT levels. Supplement vitamin D and consume protein.
Not asking if it's possible for gymmaxxing. Asking if it's too late to enjoy the benefits of gymmaxxing. Considering if it might take me 4 years to build chad physique, makes me 24 and out of college.

Not asking if it's possible for gymmaxxing. Asking if it's too late to enjoy the benefits of gymmaxxing. Considering if it might take me 4 years to build chad physique, makes me 24 and out of college.
This way of thinking will fuck you over in life.

Trust me your not going to attain a chad tier physique in 4 years, realistically it would take 10-12 years to achieve a chad tier physique without a pump, lighting or even look like you lift in clothes.

This too. The amount of roided up manlet coper trucels is insane. I really hope it's not me, I don't think I am but maybe that's a cope in and of itself.
People after a while realise that the gym doesn’t get them pussy, so they just lift for health reasons afterwards because its good for your health to be lifting 3x a week,

Age is just a number, really depends on collagen rimpels skin quality muscle bellies etc. Do you want to slay or slay 20 year olds. 20 year olds umm 43-45 but if you mean in general 60+

This way of thinking will fuck you over in life.
What do you mean, I've already missed out in the high school scene and will probably be missing out in the college scene. I want to have the fun everyone else had.

People after a while realise that the gym doesn’t get them pussy, so they just lift for health reasons afterwards because its good for your health to be lifting 3x a week,
So gym is cope to begin with?

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
What do you mean, I've already missed out in the high school scene and will probably be missing out in the college scene. I want to have the fun everyone else had.
Its too late then, 80% of your fun would be in HS experiencing teen love, now you need to grow up become old, fat, balding and be freak strength.

So gym is cope to begin with?
Yes, if your normie you should have experienced teen love back in HS, that would be the most fun you would ever have before you turn 18 and become a “adult” and need to slave your ass off to survive.

Its too late then, 80% of your fun would be in HS experiencing teen love, now you need to grow up become old, fat, balding and be freak strength.
Fuck, I'm going to medical school too. Definitely getting no quality action there. It's over.

• +1
Fuck, I'm going to medical school too. Definitely getting no quality action there. It's over.
Yup, unless your Chadlite then you can get some action in medical school but you wont have that fake superficial sex, real love and paasion as you missed out in HS.

As others said never too late to pack some muscle but facial changes would probably not be as visible if you start now
I'm talking about if it's too late to see the benefits of gymmaxxing. Like odds are out of college I'm not getting the quality of girls I would want.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Yup, unless your Chadlite then you can get some action in medical school but you wont have that fake superficial sex, real love and paasion as you missed out in HS.
That's honestly so tragic. There's no making up for lost time. And the people who say it isn't worth stressing over are the ones who have done it all and got it out of their system. Fuck fuck fuck fuck

I'm talking about if it's too late to see the benefits of gymmaxxing. Like odds are out of college I'm not getting the quality of girls I would want.
low iq + klinefelters

That's honestly so tragic. There's no making up for lost time. And the people who say it isn't worth stressing over are the ones who have done it all and got it out of their system. Fuck fuck fuck fuck
well the ones who say dont stress or think about it at all are usually ones who have experienced it all, or havent and cope hard by saying it doesnt matter.

well the ones who say dont stress or think about it at all are usually ones who have experienced it all, or havent and cope hard by saying it doesnt matter.
Either way, I've been born with the cuck genes that make me want the chad life but destined to never get it. That's the ultimate prank god pulled on me.

• +1
Another young lad looking for excuses to not looksmaxx.
No, you're right, there is no benefits to looksmaxx after 20yo. There is no benefits in being leaner, and having a better body than 99% of the population when you will be 21 or 22. And it is well known that when you are 22+, you cannot have sex and date 18-22yo girls.
Clown. You would've already started to workout instead of whining on internet if you were really gonna do it anyway. Just stay in your room and rot.
Screenshot 2024 01 25 205231 This is 2 years btw. You can get a nice ottermode body is 6/12 month and mog a lot of people.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura and lightskinbengali
I've started gymmaxing when I almost turned 26. I'saw more substantial success with women with better hairstyle, body and pictures.
I went from 7 likes on Tinder to 99+ likes in 2 days So it's not over unless u say so.

is it the love or sexual aspect of it? A lot of relationships in gen z lack the latter, it has never been harder for youngcels to ascend than now. I still believe the last time to truly ascend is college relatinships and virginity wise, don’t doubt the fact that non-nt women exist.

is it the love or sexual aspect of it? A lot of relationships in gen z lack the latter, it has never been harder for youngcels to ascend than now. I still believe the last time to truly ascend is college relatinships and virginity wise, don’t doubt the fact that non-nt women exist.
The sexual aspect really. Damn it's over for post-collegecels

The sexual aspect really. Damn it's over for post-collegecels
You are so weak. You just came here to read at the posts that comfort you in your mediocrity. "I'm skinny at 20, girls will never want to have sex with me it's too late".

I'm in my 20s and still fuck college girls even tho I'm out of college.

And yet it doesn't matter. Go figure

Wait why doesn't it matter ?
It depends on your standards and value for yourself. If you want to make yourself physically vulnerable to others and bend at the will of your flesh, then maybe you can say it matters. If you have high standards for yourself and want to make the flesh your own, you recognize that it does not matter and that it only makes you weak.

A weak mind lets the body do the talking. A strong mind conquers the body and tells it what to do.

• +1
It depends on your standards and value for yourself. If you want to make yourself physically vulnerable to others and bend at the will of your flesh, then maybe you can say it matters. If you have high standards for yourself and want to make the flesh your own, you recognize that it does not matter and that it only makes you weak.

A weak mind lets the body do the talking. A strong mind conquers the body and tells it what to do.
oh i see, i wanna be strong asf in lifting.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx