When it all went wrong: My moment of shame.

teemujin

teemujin

Iron
I was making and continue to make TikTok lip-sync videos, and I have a pretty good following and attention from girls. But the downside is that my height is around 168-170 cm, maybe a bit shorter. So, one girl started texting me in October 2023, and she was really eager to talk to me, and it seemed like she even liked me, but later she lost interest. It got to the point where I went to the city where she lives, not because of her but to visit my brother. It’s basically my second home city. In July, we arranged to meet, and she said she wanted to bring a friend. I said okay, sure. From the photos, her friend seemed tall, and I was surprised. I immediately told them my height, and they said it’s no big deal, that her friend is 170 cm tall.

I was happy, thinking we’d be the same height, but when we met, things were different. She was much taller than me, and her friend was about my height, just 2 or 3 centimeters shorter. I felt like it was the biggest fail of my life. We hung out for an hour, sat down for a bit, and then they left, saying they were invited to a restaurant (I already knew what that meant). After that, a month later, this girl removed me from her subscriptions and friends. This girl liked me until she saw my height 🤣😭

wouldn't have happened if u looked like badg

• +1
Reactions: teemujin