When it comes to racial hierarchy truly truth-pilled know there is only 2 tiers

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
Top tier: white
Lower tier: ethnic (any ethnic)

The racial hierarchy has been debated AD NAUSEUM by incels on forums for years now, and those that have been around know that today it's just too complex to have any other way

you can talk for hours about who comes second, Tyrone, Chang, Chaddullah etc. But in the end in 2018 there's just too much competing evidence being flung around

so this 2-tier simple system is all that should be used tbh

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Nibba and badromance
yeah, that's not how it works. its all based on LOCATION. its a lot more complicated than that.

yeah, that's not how it works. its all based on LOCATION. its a lot more complicated than that.
Cope tbh

And everyone's location is different, like I said it's too messy to be anything else

Top tier: white
Lower tier: ethnic (any ethnic)

The racial hierarchy has been debated AD NAUSEUM by incels on forums for years now, and those that have been around know that today it's just too complex to have any other way

you can talk for hours about who comes second, Tyrone, Chang, Chaddullah etc. But in the end in 2018 there's just too much competing evidence being flung around

so this 2-tier simple system is all that should be used tbh

Good point for discussion . I think in the west , it depends upon a lot of factors - location , age of dating pool in question etc . I have 2 comments on this topics

1) overall I think there are three tiers . ( not two)
White
Select Black / Select Latino
Everyone else

Of course there are sub tiers and such under each. Race matters a lot especially if you are a man with looks Factor between 6.5-7.5 , (above average but not top 20). In this group , white men have distinct huge advantage of getting an average white Becky 5/10 or a mid tier Becky from other races such as Asian, Latina , black or Indian . Other men do not have this advantage if they are 6.5-7.5 . They have to settle down for girls 4 or below .
If you are below 6 as a man , race matters little as you are not visible to even decent landwhales

2) race matters less and less as your looks climb above 8. It still matters but less so . I have done many tinder experiments and have seen 9/10 looking black , Arab or even Indian men having no problems getting High towr Becky’s or even occasional Stacie , especially you have money and status too . The only race that is at highest disadvantage is asian . For some reason even 9/10 or above looking asian men seem to struggle a lot - most girls would go for a 7/10 white guy over a 9/10 asian guy if they are money and status matched . Asian guy will have to make 247,000 more a year to overcome this gap . There is data on this .

I'm white with an ethnic name, where am I in the hierarchy?

Interesting. Top but with a disadvantage I guess, do you have a cool nickname? Like some ethnics have cool shortened nicknames like Ash or Josh or something

Interesting. Top but with a disadvantage I guess, do you have a cool nickname? Like some ethnics have cool shortened nicknames like Ash or Josh or something

Easy fix. Get a cool neutral name like Pedro or Nik

If you have an accent for the country you live in , it’s a hit or miss . British / South African/ Australian accents are sexy for any western country . French , Spanish and may be Italian ok . German def a slight negative .

Name is easy fix bro . Just get a cool name that can somehow relate to your ethic name . Pedro , Nik, Jay, Carr , are some examples

Abe. I'm half ethnic but phenotypically 100% white.
Easy fix. Get a cool neutral name like Pedro or Nik

If you have an accent for the country you live in , it’s a hit or miss . British / South African/ Australian accents are sexy for any western country . French , Spanish and may be Italian ok . German def a slight negative .

Name is easy fix bro . Just get a cool name that can somehow relate to your ethic name . Pedro , Nik, Jay, Carr , are some examples
No just regular American accent.

Uh oh ... You will have angered the dumb niggers on this site

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter, Swagwaffle and CupOfCoffee
Uh oh ... You will have angered the dumb niggers on this site
Lol yeah, slam dunking Tyrone with his wife beater and fat gold chain

that guy was doing well 20 years ago sure but tbh incel as fuck now

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Abe. I'm half ethnic but phenotypically 100% white
Abraham?
Lol yeah, slam dunking Tyrone with his wife beater and fat gold chain

that guy was doing well 20 years ago sure but tbh incel as fuck now
Yeah bro @IceCutter niggers are at a disadvantage unless they like dumb, ugly, fat white women lolz

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
I'm white and I was once rejected by an Indian girl.

JBW is bullshit. Face means everything.

@Psychonaut did i find u yet :feelshmm:

I'm white and I was once rejected by an Indian girl.

JBW is bullshit. Face means everything.
So you would claim there is no hierarchy at all? It's an interesting claim, and growing with popularity. I'd still stick to the simple two-tier table but tbh can understand kinda the 'no table' perspective.

Cope tbh

And everyone's location is different, like I said it's too messy to be anything else

Predictable stale response. Duly noted.
Try living in a town full of mudsharks in the desolate rust belt and give me that jbw bullshit. Come on let's do an experiment here. Hell NYC even.

The urbanite parts of the deep South, yeah.

Go to Sweden, UK, current year Germany, yeah run some jbw game. Humor me.

Last edited:
Predictable stale response. Duly noted.
Try living in a town full of mudsharks in the desolate rust belt and give me that jbw bullshit. Come on let's do an experiment here. Hell NYC even.

The urbanite parts of the deep South, yeah.

Go to Sweden, UK, current year Germany, yeah run some jbw game. Humor me.
Lol I live in UK, right down the road from FACEandLMS

You remember him right..? Lol

Which part of the UK? Urban or rural? Also are you ethnic or white?

Which part of the UK? Urban or rural? Also are you ethnic or white?
I'm whitish-ethnic, from London UK

I'd love for you to say to FACEandLMS that JBW is not true he'd laugh loudly, he play that laughter effect

Then you're an abomination and likely satan incarnate. Gtfo outta my face you dysgenic bastard.

Oh no. It's just a description but since you're half nigger I suppose you have a grammar comprehension deficiency.