The Inferior
Screenshot 20200119 194324
Screenshot 20200119 194333

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4563 and 15 others
Schizo behaviour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
Negative IQ @joker93

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2933 and RichardSpencel
LOOO and i bet this incel here to post with verification

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Barbarossa_, Deleted member 4804 and 13 others
the word incel is not an insult here
instead of taling about people and putting high end fake pro pictires then you all must post but you are ugly and i dont fucken care if someone sharea private conversatiob because no one knows me here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
pull girls like these with me and make then see the entire world in your eyes then come and say i am ugly you and those incels here

and i know i am at least 4 psl
just wanting to know about masculinity loooool
and i bet the owner of this post this motherfucking incel to post with verification because he is ugly. if vin diesel facially wise is 4 then i am much confident that i am 4+

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Over, Blitz and 1 other person
pull girls like these with me and make then see the entire world in your eyes then come and say i am ugly you and those incels here

and i bet the owner of this post this motherfucking incel to post with verification because he is ugly. if vin diesel facially wise is 4 then i am much confident that i am 4+

then why do u care so mych abour our opinion if u get cuties like this irl

Ur good looking but i can tell you’re mentally ill to the point where you’ll never be happy much like piersterok so just save yourself the trouble of always being a low T insecure faggot and kill yourself tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Hades, diggbicc and 2 others
LOOO and i bet this incel here to post with verification
Hey kid, if you ask for a honest rating, don't get mad if people give it to you. Smh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
Ur good looking but i can tell you’re mentally ill to the point where you’ll never be happy much like piersterok so just save yourself the trouble of always being a low T insecure faggot and kill yourself tbh
every girl i knew she just becomes under control. thats why i always ask myself about being dominant and manly. but a mother fucker like this telling mne i dont have a good jaw despite beard frauding then he is a hater and an incel.
Hey kid, if you ask for a honest rating, don't get mad if people give it to you. Smh.
i am not mad but people here will always say bullshits. if yo are a 8 psl and arabian or turkish they will try hard to put you down. honest rating is about telling truth. i always known i have strong jawline despite lowself confidence but i will never believe someone telling me i have weak jawline despite beard frauding

every girl i knew she just becomes under control. thats why i always ask myself about being dominant and manly. but a mother fucker like this telling mne i dont have a good jaw despite beard frauding then he is a hater and an incel.

i am not mad but people here will always say bullshits. if yo are a 8 psl and arabian or turkish they will try hard to put you down. honest rating is about telling truth. i always known i have strong jawline despite lowself confidence but i will never believe someone telling me i have weak jawline despite beard frauding
Dn rd

the fact that u look like that and yet are here shows me that u have irreperable BDD

rope

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 2846
Dn rd

the fact that u look like that and yet are here shows me that u have irreperable BDD

rope
i dont understand pls what is bdd and irreperable

ngl the forum has been getting newer and newer stupid delusional normans that cant believe they're dead avg

this guy and the other muscle coping manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, RichardSpencel and Over
ngl the forum has been getting newer and newer stupid delusional normans that cant believe they're dead avg

this guy and the other muscle coping manlet
look man do u know what is average here > is 4 and believe me i am very happy with being 4.
4 wont make anything in western contries but in arabian would slay

look man do u know what is average here > is 4 and believe me i am very happy with being 4.
4 wont make anything in western contries but in arabian would slay
nah wasnt direct for u man but as a whole, new guys come in and get rated by psl experts and they start coping.
but yeah i think you can slay easy in the east. 4.25 psl counting beard and height

i am not saying i am 6 or 7 i am just saying people here will do anything to make u 3 or 2
nah wasnt direct for u man but as a whole, new guys come in and get rated by psl experts and they start coping.
but yeah i think you can slay easy in the east. 4.25 psl counting beard and height
thanks. and i am sure this not the best pic of me because i am super jacked right now

i am not saying i am 6 or 7 i am just saying people here will do anything to make u 3 or 2

thanks. and i am sure this not the best pic of me because i am super jacked right now
It's funny to see normies asking for ratings and then crying like babies. You have low T inject asap because you act like a pussy. You're dead aversge looking you will never be a slayer or a sensation man it's only for top 1% of males. Nothing aesthetic about your face, in fact its ugly to me you have prey eyes and nasolabial folds and weak jaw. It's over.

It's funny to see normies asking for ratings and then crying like babies. You have low T inject asap because you act like a pussy. You're dead aversge looking you will never be a slayer or a sensation man it's only for top 1% of males. Nothing aesthetic about your face, in fact its ugly to me you have prey eyes and nasolabial folds and weak jaw. It's over.
i am not crying u motherfucker. i just hateanyone here like u hiding and talking bullshits and as i said dead average on here means much in east
and if thats u in the pic then u will live your entire life withot a pussy in the east because u have baby faced guy

• +1
Reactions: Over
and if thats u in the pic then u will live your entire life withot a pussy in the east because u have baby faced guy
Ye bro that's me here are my other pictures I mog you to death you ethnic subhuman

20200109 120600

SmartSelect 20191208 134500 Instagram

You're an oldcel subhuman not intimidating or manly at all in fact you look like beta cuck with those eyes
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ye bro that's me here are my other pictures I mog you to death you ethnic subhuman

View attachment 236009

View attachment 236012

You're an oldcel subhuman not intimidating or manly at all in fact you look like beta cuck with those eyes
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
hahaha verification required first then i will tell u something if thats u then u dont have beard and no beard means no testosterone
post with verification u motherfucker. and being manly is not about eyes only

i am waiting infront of all these people post with verification

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, fakemeta., RichardSpencel and 1 other person
hahaha verification required first then i will tell u something if thats u then u dont have beard and no beard means no testosterone
post with verification u motherfucker. and being manly is not about eyes only

i am waiting infront of all these people post with verification
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You're so low IQ it's unbelievable I think my left shoe could outsmart you in a chess game fam

Keep crying in your room you asked for opinions and got them, this will live in your head rent free forever now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and diggbicc
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You're so low IQ it's unbelievable I think my left shoe could outsmart you in a chess game fam

Keep crying in your room you asked for opinions and got them, this will live in your head rent free forever now.
ok am low iq. i work as computer engineer in fort macmuray and i bet i can make millions in some years so i am low in iq. but why are u running away ? post with verification or at least post photos that proves that are you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ok am low iq. i work as computer engineer in fort macmuray and i bet i can make millions in some years so i am low in iq. but why are u running away ? post with verification or at least post photos that proves that are you
Keep coping :lul: :feelsuhh: :lul: :lul: :feelsuhh: :lul:

SmartSelect 20200120 105402 Firefox

i dont care post it i just wanna bet u to post your pics and u wont do it because u are fucken ugly posting some phootoshoped pics that are never belong to you
No bro that's me 100% here I just took another picture its 11AM where I live

SmartSelect 20191208 134157 Instagram

See? That's me I get a lot of compliments from girls on how I look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 39

View attachment 236020

i a not a donkey to believe that u on these pics
go take a real pic and post it u mother fucker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Over
i a not a donkey to believe that u on these pics
go take a real pic and post it u mother fucker
THATS ME 100% FAM YOU ARE HIGH IQ COMPUTER BILLIONAIRE YOU SURELY BELIEVE IT

View attachment 236020

all your pics are half faced and not accurate and thats not you. take a pic from 2 meters with verificationa dn i will suck your dick if thats u

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Over and Deleted member 685
What a giga autist hahaha
"fuck me in the face"

• JFL
all your pics are half faced and not accurate and thats not you. take a pic from 2 meters with verificationa dn i will suck your dick if thats u
That's just how I mostly take pictures

Here is one from 2015 my friend took it

SmartSelect 20200104 200924 Firefox

I have a different hairstyle now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and diggbicc
This is him:

• JFL
is your another hald face cut or malformed ?if you are like this then u are an solid 8 psl so why are u afraid to post here with verification ? is that your super low self esteem to brag about someones eslse photos ?
That's just how I mostly take pictures

Here is one from 2015 my friend took it

View attachment 236024
I have a different hairstyle now
i sewar to god you are a motherfuckeing incel who doesnt know how to lie. when u want to lie just know how to lie. you just dont know how to lie

is your another hald face cut or malformed ?if you are like this then u are an solid 8 psl so why are u afraid to post here with verification ? is that your super low self esteem to brag about someones eslse photos ?
I'm a virgin I have tourette's syndrome I used to call girls that liked me a dirty sluts and stuff like that

• JFL
Reactions: Stingray

i sewar to god you are a motherfuckeing incel who doesnt know how to lie. when u want to lie just know how to lie. you just dont know how to lie

Calm down Muhammad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Over and Deleted member 2933
Bez tytuu

Me with verification.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 685 and Over
@joker93 just quit already niga.

@joker93 just quit already niga.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
Tbh jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
This nigga has been possesed by the arab dark triad evil, he must go.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Over
nice one bro, love how you're roasting a pathetic incel like @Over :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
come on man he doesnt know how to lie
just pathetic incel who spreads hate all over there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, needsolution and Over