When life hates you.

M

MikeShinoda

Iron
Imagine this: 20 years old, no friends, last time spoke with girl years ago, had really bad acne since 15, hop on accutane, saw good results after year of using it, started to look for postacne treatment and then BOOM! Norwood reaper visited me. Androgenic alopecia. God is sadistic maniac. Right now it's just early stages, can minoxidil, dermaroller etc save me?

Sors immanis, et inanis,
rota tu volubilis, status malus,
vana saluss emper dissolubilis,
obumbrata et velata
michi quoque niteris;

sorry for bad english.

Finasteride 1 mg + minoxidil

You can switch finasteride to dutasteride if you want better result or you are just aggresive balding, dutasteride is also good for acne

having friends has nothing to do with looks. U can have friends even as subhuman

having friends has nothing to do with looks. U can have friends even as subhuman
having friends is partially about your looks and partially about you fitting to some environment. So if you good looking and have normie mentality - you will have friends, if you ugly and not normie - well, big probability that you will be alone.

You can switch finasteride to dutasteride if you want better result or you are just aggresive balding, dutasteride is also good for acne
Thanks, but what about side effects?

having friends is partially about your looks and partially about you fitting to some environment. So if you good looking and have normie mentality - you will have friends, if you ugly and not normie - well, big probability that you will be alone.
ive seen ugly subhumans having a lot of friends. So its about mentality

Thanks, but what about side effects?
as any effective drug it also comes with the small possibility of side effects like loss of libido and manboobs.

A dermatologist will explain everything to you. I like most people have had 0 side effects on Fin.

ive seen ugly subhumans having a lot of friends. So its about mentality
i never seen attractive people in a state of true forced loneliness, only ugly ones.

as any effective drug it also comes with the small possibility of side effects like loss of libido and manboobs.

A dermatologist will explain everything to you. I like most people have had 0 side effects on Fin.
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back