When men say they "want to have kids".

alurmo

alurmo

Mulatta magnet
Whenever I see a post about birthrates or parenthood there's always men commenting that they want to have kids one day. I always think, no you don't. You want a woman to have kids on your behalf while you get to be a dad. Would men want kids so bad if they had to get pregnant and give birth? I wish we could give them that option and say "ok, you said you wanted this, go ahead and do it yourself."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, 8uAte, cromagnon and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
In this life, you are either a Chad or a Subhuman. There is no between.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
Whenever I see a post about birthrates or parenthood there's always men commenting that they want to have kids one day. I always think, no you don't. You want a woman to have kids on your behalf while you get to be a dad. Would men want kids so bad if they had to get pregnant and give birth? I wish we could give them that option and say "ok, you said you wanted this, go ahead and do it yourself."

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
What's this nigga waffling abiut

Alarmo is chapstick in Albanian you ain't slick pal
tf nigga
i barely know albanian and i dont gaf abt that shithole
my name means something totally different
i explained it in this post

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
tf nigga
i barely know albanian and i dont gaf abt that shithole
my name means something totally different
i explained it in this post
Can u explain that post again

And then they get to ruin the child's life

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and alurmo
that post is genuinely so funny
like are men not even allowed to have kids anymore

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
And then they get to ruin the child's life
i already know their kids are gonna be future incels or a fag bc of them even posting this
but that foids prob not gonna even have kids lol

i already know their kids are gonna be future incels or a fag bc of them even posting this
but that foids prob not gonna even have kids lol
My dad was a failure and he made sure that his kids don't succeed in life

• So Sad
Reactions: alurmo
In this life, you are either a Chad or a Subhuman. There is no between.
Doesnt even make sense in the slightest. Most people are oofy doofy normies in ltrs

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
adfsjk;dfsjkafsdajksdfjk;sfjadk

Imagine the aggravation of wanting daughters

• JFL
I always think, no you don't. You want a woman to have kids on your behalf while you get to be a dad. Would men want kids so bad if they had to get pregnant and give birth? I wish we could give them that option
just say ur a cuck

i wish i was a women then i could make many babies

• JFL
Man I didnt even read the post but the mere mention of a whore complaining about a man makes me want to bash in their brains with a rock caveman styl

• +1
Even though historically it's women who've demanded children jfl. Foids want to be jaded childless whores marching for degeneracy taking dicks every day instead of being sensible and having progeny.

How to tell me you are low IQ without telling me you are low IQ.
Imagine thinking that being able to give birth is only a burden and not also a privilege and an honor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back