When men try to get back at women for their genetic filtering standards

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
“Oh yeah?! Women want a 6’2” man?? Well, SHE needs to pass my weight test then! She needs to be 120 pounds or less or else I don’t want her!”

Just LOL at these cucks. Countering genetics with….weight. Yeah, that’ll teach them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bndar.337, Deleted member 27635, niqfan625 and 4 others
“Oh yeah?! Women want a 6’2” man?? Well, SHE needs to pass my weight test then! She needs to be 120 pounds or less or else I don’t want her!”

Just LOL at these cucks. Countering genetics with….weight. Yeah, that’ll teach them.
Jfl what really makes women seethe isn't the weight it's the waist and ribcage size since that is entirely genetic idk why guys don't target that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bndar.337, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, niqfan625 and 2 others
Water Woman GIF

A woman needs to have cheekbones, rosy coloring, straight nose, forward lf1 and mandible growth, european radix, dense, long lashes and short philtrum

My genetic filter for a whore

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337 and Deleted member 51576
A woman needs to have cheekbones, rosy coloring, straight nose, forward lf1 and mandible growth, european radix, dense, long lashes and short philtrum

Lol

Your mistake is that nobody, man or woman, gives a shit about YOUR genetic filtering as you are MAN not WOMAN. Supply-Demand.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and NoReedemingFeature
Your mistake is that nobody, man or woman, gives a shit about YOUR genetic filtering as you are MAN not WOMAN. Supply-Demand.
Every man should have the same standard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back