When Mothers Telling Their Son "you are the most beautiful and handsome man on earth" Do They Really Think That ?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
Question in title. Every mother tells this to their son in reality do they really think that or just they say because its their own creature and want to praise what they put out from their vagina ? Or every mother is in love with their children ? Thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: Jova, poopoohead, HeightPilledum and 2 others
My mother is partially blackpilled and repeatedly told me that if I were ugly she would not give me any compliments

• +1
Reactions: Jova, LooksThinker, poopoohead and 2 others
Women lie to their ugly sons and tell them that they are attractive, because their children are a reflection of their own genetics. It’s like someone supporting a shit football team which always loses because it’s their home team.

They’ll say shit like “he’s attractive in his own way” or “someone out there will love him” and it will be 100% cope but that’s the usual female way of addressing a problem - deny that there is a problem and ignore it and tell yourself the opposite.

Ugly kids suffer because of this and miss out on opportunities to get life-saving interventions like braces because their retard parents are busy lying to them telling them their overbite and gap-tooth smile is “cute” or that “boys don’t stop growing until 22” while their son is the shortest in the grade.

Ugly parents are usually the worst culprits for this. They’ll secretly rejoice at how ugly their kids are because deep down they don’t want to be mogged by their own children and their own life-long bitterness will lead them to fuck their own children over, telling themselves
“I had to suffer, so can he”

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Gaia262, LooksThinker and 2 others
I've always been good looking since I was a little boy, and every roastie my mom hangs with has also showered me with compliments about my looks

So I know my ratings were legit

However I genuinely believe certain mothers have a genetic attraction to their offsprings.
The phrase "only a face a mother could love" is a thing for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Jova, LooksThinker and poopoohead
The phrase "only a face a mother could love" is a thing for a reason
That’s the exact type of cope I’m talking about. The expression means the kid is hideous and objectively, universally ugly and the only person in the world who could ever love it would be someone who is essentially contractually obliged to love it because it’s their own offspring.

When you work with older people who are parents you’ll be surprised at the absolute brutality with which most parents talk about their children

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Jova, HeightPilledum and 1 other person