OG poster
start at 1:50, vid should automatically start there

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, ZyzzReincarnate and Zeta ascended
Both of them are low collagen freaks

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Chadelite and ZyzzReincarnate
TBF both of these 2 look terrible themselves. Left guy juicing so hard but his neck is still small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I have to choose between being a baldcel or a framecel meanwhile Chad gets to be wide framed and Norwood 0.

My life is a joke:lul::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and GenericChad1444
I have to choose between being a baldcel or a framecel meanwhile Chad gets to be wide framed and Norwood 0.

My life is a joke:lul::feelswhy:
Use ru58841 and maybe fin

Stay away from winstrol, tren, masteron, etc

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended

Its not just "going bald". I'm black so I need to actually be Norwood 0 to look good. Once I find a solution to fix my Norwood 2 hairline I will roidcel.

you have same hairline stop coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Ritalincel
“pakis” lol..

racist mod

bro do u think i can chillax w 250 test e/wk and like anavar for 4 weeks w no hair skin etc side effex?

@jefferson
Paki is racist term, u can't use the n-word here as well., You can't break rules just cuz you are a mod.

“pakis” lol..

racist mod
I call my own gf a Chink to her face. lol. It's all about the context in which you use slurs. And often times I am being tongue in cheek when I use racial slurs. But leftist cucks get so sensitive these days.

I call my own gf a Chink to her face. lol. It's all about the context in which you use slurs. And often times I am being tongue in cheek when I use racial slurs. But leftist cucks get so sensitive these days.
I’m not offended but if you don’t know the person personally it’s quite bad to use these slurs
I’m not offended but if you don’t know the person personally it’s quite bad to use these slurs

All I want is to moneymax to looksmax

@jefferson
Paki is racist term, u can't use the n-word here as well., You can't break rules just cuz you are a mod.

Image result for cage laugh gif

shut up nig-ger kike faggot retard paki cunt

if you call a black guy the n word you will lose your job or get kicked out of your school

if you call a black guy the n word you will lose your job or get kicked out of your school
Because this society is full of pussies now

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Because this society is full of pussies now
true, most people don't even get offended, but it only takes 1 to ruin your life with an exaggerated or false accusation

lol that bald dude in the vid is 24 yet looks 40+

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
d
lol that bald dude in the vid is 24 yet looks 40+
damn, i thought he is the type of guy who has a teenage son. meaning he is around his 40s. lool