When pedophilia becomes accepted we can smash prime JBs 😈😈

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Can’t wait for that shit to be accepted. Prime JBs will be back on the menu

• JFL
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Nrrr15 and turkproducer
that’s an ephebophile, if you’re attracted to 14-19 year old girls(according to online)

That’s the age of consent in some countries, so i guess it depends where you’re at

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, hebbewem, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
that’s an ephebophile, if you’re attracted to 14-19 year old girls(according to online)

That’s the age of consent in some countries, so i guess it depends where you’re at
16-19 year olds are prime for me tbh. 14 is too young and already loose (back during my GR 9 year, there were girls who came in already loose af)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 1973, LordGodcat and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NCIJTF, HighIQcel and Deleted member 1973
16-19 year olds are prime for me tbh. 14 is too young and already loose (back during my GR 9 year, there were girls who came in already loose af)
i dont even think 17-19 is Jb tho. Idk, at that point it depends on the overall look they have.

14 is far too young for sure, but i think all the estrogen makes these girls look a lot older.

i’ve still turned down 15 year olds messages because why would i ever risk my life for the CHANCE of some pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Chadelite and Blackout.xl
I just want a loyal gf thats my age

Liking teenagers isn't paedophilia. Pedo is for people who like people who haven't gone through puberty yet

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 1973
You need to work in your personality son
have u seen my face nigga?

I look like a cross between a tranny and a deformed version of fat josh peck from drake and josh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14 and Nrrr15
There are a bunch of people on youtube who catfish guys on tinder/grindr pretending to be underage girls/boys and humiliate them for views on youtube.

even though 14 years old is good to fuck historically and in many countries, in USA they act like you are a sick pedophile worse than dirt if you have sex with a 14 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
There are a bunch of people on youtube who catfish guys on tinder/grindr pretending to be underage girls/boys and humiliate them for views on youtube.

even though 14 years old is good to fuck historically and in many countries, in USA they act like you are a sick pedophile worse than dirt if you have sex with a 14 year old.

When the social change comes, these people who shame pedophiles now will be looked back upon like people who beat up blacks in the 50’s tbh

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl
In many countries the age of consent is much lower than 18, only US is really backwards in this regard, no one is stopping you to go to Europe, South America, Asia.

age-of-consent-europe-0.jpg
7b33b813-14dc-40b6-ad86-c69a7ee14b07

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I remember making out at almost 20yr old with 13yr old cute anime fan gal. Sucks that I ghosted her.

Last edited:
In many countries the age of consent is much lower than 18, only US is really backwards in this regard, no one is stopping you to go to Europe, South America, Asia.

age-of-consent-europe-0.jpg
7b33b813-14dc-40b6-ad86-c69a7ee14b07
America being backward is due to the Puritan religious conservatism that has dominated their political system for decades tbh
Some countries/states you have to be at most 17.
It’s 16 in my country

Hello, am I talking with FBI?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Pedophila wont be acceptable. 14 -19 is possible but not that much. And age range will probaly rise

files me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

Users who are viewing this thread

Back