When people talk to you

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
When people talk to you but you don’t give a fuck what they are saying. Today I was at GNC buying creatine and the fucking lady was telling me I needed fish oil and explaining what it does and I need atleast whatever the fuck mg per day. I just say yep yep ok yep ok oh wow really? When In my head I feel like saying sHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT I DONT GIVE A FUCK. GIVE ME MY CREATINE AND FUCK OFF I NEVER ASKED

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 1464
You should have started telling her what surgeries she needed. Dumb cunt cant mind her own business.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Norwooder and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You should have started telling her what surgeries she needed. Dumb cunt cant mind her own business.
She needed a wraparound rope implanted on her neck

• JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, Catawampus and Deleted member 4991
Retarded foid was trying to sell you more crap.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 54UD4D3
I came to realize long time ago that I never really care what other people say. All I want in a conversation is to be admired by others. I pretend to be interested in what others say just to keep the conversation going but deep down I know I don’t give a fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Bechadish, Deleted member 5204 and 2 others
indeed i hate when people randomly try to start conversation.

i just say "haha yeah.." everytime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
most of supplements are snake oil cope

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
I came to realize long time ago that I never really care what other people say. All I want in a conversation is to be admired by others. I pretend to be interested in what others say just to keep the conversation going but deep down I know I don’t give a fuck.
narcymaxxed slayer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sloopnoob, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 616
Same except the admiring bit, I don't even care about being validated by others or listening to them, I love myself way too much to be bothered by that, I just talk to them so I don't get bored

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I have this with 95% of the people out there, only people I truly want to listen too are some childhood friends and one cousin of my who is around my age group.

• Love it
Reactions: Bechadish
I have this with 95% of the people out there, only people I truly want to listen too are some childhood friends and one cousin of my who is around my age group.
dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Same except the admiring bit, I don't even care about being validated by others or listening to them, I love myself way too much to be bothered by that, I just talk to them so I don't get bored
Even when in school /college I used to be active in class, but deep down I barely cared about interacting with professors/ other students. I didn’t even care about acquiring new knowledge from my teachers (I learned by myself for the most part). I just wanted to show “I know it better” and receive compliments.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Even when in school /college I used to be active in class, but deep down I barely cared about interacting with professors/ other students. I didn’t even care about acquiring new knowledge from my teachers (I learned by myself for the most part). I just wanted to show “I know it better” and receive compliments.
I wasn't active one bit in class tbh lol

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 616
  • Love it
Reactions: her
bro the blackpill is detroying you

• +1
Jfl background character #1238741203471294 this wasn't your script son.

Redo the take
Indeed, son.
6D1B6269 04EE 4429 B974 1CD8499B6A93

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
why you taking creatine when it makes you bloated

i feel sad for you bro tbh. It's the last stage of our animal instinct. It's normal but still really hard to deal with

isn't it uglymar?
En fin de compte, la vie vaut pas la peine d’être vécue si on est pas Chad

• So Sad
En fin de compte, la vie vaut pas la peine d’être vécue si on est pas Chad
En vrai, au moins on se rend compte à quel point les parents sont égoistes de mettre au monde des enfants sans penser aux conséquences.

• So Sad
En vrai, au moins on se rend compte à quel point les parents sont égoistes de mettre au monde des enfants sans penser aux conséquences.
J’aimerais mieux jamais être né que vivre comme un non chad. La vie d’un non chad est vide, triste et inutile.

• +1
J’aimerais mieux jamais être né que vivre comme un non chad. La vie d’un non chad est vide, triste et inutile.
Exactement, si on savait, j'aurais préféré ne pas venir au monde, c'est absurde on fait que souffrir.

• +1