when she finds out you’re younger than her

D

Deleted member 12189

Iron
FUCKKKKK it’s brutal . she can be so high interest but if she finds out she’s older then you it’s over. I told this girl I was 20 (which was a lie I’m 19) and she said “awww your such a baby” in a condescending voice. FUCKKKKKKK

would it be unethical to lie about my age?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 6128
lol have you not lied before? everyone knows women like feeling like a naive baby in relationships. she doesn’t want to be your mom

How do you guys lie with such ease? Lying makes my subconscious self feel like a loser.
Just say you’re older, they’re not gonna ID you lmao. And make up a story before meeting up in case they ask questions, you’re not trying to LTR them are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189
I lied about my age to fw older girls, but then sometimes I didn’t have to lie

all women I been with have been Witt have been 1-2 years older than me, except one who was 5 and another who was 20

I just want JBs tho

• Love it
Just be attractive enough for her not to care theory

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 12189
Tale

• JFL
FUCKKKKK it’s brutal . she can be so high interest but if she finds out she’s older then you it’s over. I told this girl I was 20 (which was a lie I’m 19) and she said “awww your such a baby” in a condescending voice. FUCKKKKKKK

it's simple just date girls way younger, they're better anyways

You basically said my life story. I am 19 aswell, my facial features are good however it’s completely wasted because I look 14. The only girls who would date me are underage and any form of age gaps are very taboo where I live.

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back