Reactions: Deleted
u sound pathetic tbh, shes one girl lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted
ql9nj9cfcqc51.png

• +1
dude fuck women it just shows she doesn't give a shit about u, u deserve a girl that's gonna chase u bro not some bitch where u gotta pray for attention

• So Sad
Keep coping
how am i coping
youre not gonna fuck her because u speak with her on snap
either speak to her irl when schools open up or befriend her friends and go out with them all some day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted
dude fuck women it just shows she doesn't give a shit about u, u deserve a girl that's gonna chase u bro not some bitch where u gotta pray for attention
it doesn't show anything, he has a crush on her and she doesn't have a crush on him, doesn't mean he will be unable to smash tbh
he needs to approach her irl

• So Sad
u are so entitled, inkwell! maybe the lady just has a lot going on!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted
Just snap that bitch a picture of your fully erect shlong and caption it “wen we fukin?” Or whatever the equivalent is in swedish and if she doesnt reply in 5 minutes or less then drive over to her place and commence the fucking regardless of her permission and/or consent

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mexicanboi, WTFCGod and Deleted
Just snap that bitch a picture of your fully erect shlong and caption it “wen we fukin?” Or whatever the equivalent is in swedish and if she doesnt reply in 5 minutes or less then drive over to her place and commence the fucking regardless of her permission and/or consent
Can’t bcuz she hasn’t snapped me in 34 minutes

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Can’t bcuz she hasn’t snapped me in 34 minutes
You cant send snaps unless they do first? Sorry i have never been on snapchat so i have no idea how it works or even what it is really. I thought you just send pictures to people on there

try looking at pics of young pitt on google it calms me down sometimes or listen to pink floyd breathe or great gig in the sky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Arcturus and Deleted
You cant send snaps unless they do first? Sorry i have never been on snapchat so i have no idea how it works or even what it is really. I thought you just send pictures to people on there
You can but they’ll think ur desperate

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Brutal if her snapscore increases

If OP can't get girls chasing him then it never even began for us.

• So Sad
Her snapscore doesn’t work anymore for some reason and i know she still snaps ppl bcuz when she snaps me it still doesn’t increase
Like that for me too, makes me feel better ngl, then it suddenly increases by thousands

• So Sad
You already failed by only getting her on snapchat. The moment you get her actual phone number is when you know she's interested

• JFL
She is chad only

• +1
It's over

• +1

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted
CDBD1C51 98B7 4806 9105 F2C19CC6198D

• +1
that shit updates once every few days or so tbh
It doesn’t bcuz i used to Keep track of her snap score to see if she texted many other people and she didn’t but now i can’t anymore

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
Her snapscore doesn’t work anymore for some reason and i know she still snaps ppl bcuz when she snaps me it still doesn’t increase
It’s over when u resort to checking her snap score :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Girls are racist
Put some lemon juice in your hair when you tan, take a bath for 90 minutes every day or 3 days at 104-106f (filtered not Jew estrogen water) and drink smoothies of fresh pineapple and berries.

Put some lemon juice in your hair when you tan, take a bath for 90 minutes every day or 3 days at 104-106f (filtered not Jew estrogen water) and drink smoothies of fresh pineapple and berries.
Would that make me more nordic?

It doesn’t bcuz i used to Keep track of her snap score to see if she texted many other people and she didn’t but now i can’t anymore
it must change when it updates, because mine is frozen like yours

how are you still this much of a cuck after spending 121 days on here? get over it, having a oneitis is for the ugly kids over on .co
Bcuz im still just as much of an incel as before