When should I cut?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
I’m bulking already for 2 weeks when should I start cutting because I don’t really like that fat build up.

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
bulk should last around 8-16 weeks bhai maybe reduce a bit of calories

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
I’m bulking already for 2 weeks when should I start cutting because I don’t really like that fat build up.
When you are about 10kg over the weight you want to be at for maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, boss8055 and edgewalker2181

Attachments

• IMG_2522.jpeg
    IMG_2522.jpeg
    598.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and imthesupremecel
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and edgewalker2181
Won’t it like “stunt” my growth and bone density growth?
no aslong as you eat more than 1500 calories a day and dont cut too rapidly everything should be fine. Eat rather meat and organic food than processed shit

• +1
ok. first of all u need to bulk for a long period of time if you really want to build lean muscle tissue that will stay when you cut, if you really bout that gymcel life I would stay bulked for 1.5-2 years and then do a 3 month cut and wallahi u will look goated

• +1
no aslong as you eat more than 1500 calories a day and dont cut too rapidly everything should be fine. Eat rather meat and organic food than processed shit
Is it possible to gain muscles with 1500 calories a day?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and edgewalker2181
ok. first of all u need to bulk for a long period of time if you really want to build lean muscle tissue that will stay when you cut, if you really bout that gymcel life I would stay bulked for 1.5-2 years and then do a 3 month cut and wallahi u will look goated
I’m gonna bulk for another month and then im gonna cut. I build muscles really quickly tbh

bulking is a meme

• +1
bulking is a meme
I’m just eating more to gain more muscle mass as well as promote growth since I might not get enough nutrients because of my intensive training that’s why I eat high quality food