When should I pull the trigger on facial surgeries?

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
I'm 19 and want to get rhinoplasty and chin implant procedures done. I have plenty of money to cover these surgeries, but my parents probably wouldn't approve of me spending it that way until I graduate from college. Should I get them done behind their back, or should I just wait? My short-term looksmaxing strategy is to minimize body fat percentage and build up more muscle mass. Otherwise my growth plates are most likely already closed so heightmaxing is off the table and I refuse to get LL even though I will be able to afford it (I'm 5'9" so height is one of my main problem areas, but my I've been told my face is good enough to make up for it to a good extent).

minimize body fat percentage and build up more muscle mass
Definately do this first.
You will be surprised by the results.
@ZyzzBrah link him your jewish auschwitzmaxxer thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
Yeah lift and lose bodyfat. Is it your money or theirs?

Send me your money I need it for leg lengthening

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
you should get lean before consultation imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and Extra Chromosome
If the procedures become less risky, invasive, and debilitating I might end up doing it myself, but as of now the risks seem to outweigh the benefits.

Impressive transformation, definitely shows the importance of lowBFmaxxing.
PM me, in very same situation as you.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Go work then you fag. BTW we're all essentially paretocels.
I'm in uni now, but of course I plan on getting work after graduation. But yeah, most of us are paretocels and the goal is to enter the top 20%.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and CupOfCoffee
I'm in uni now, but of course I plan on getting work after graduation. But yeah, most of us are paretocels and the goal is to enter the top 20%.
You should look for jobs now. Like as early as possible, start with anything remotely related to your major, then try to find entry level/assistant jobs and slowly build up. I'll warn you: if you don't get into top 20% of males it's most likely futile.

• +1
You should look for jobs now. Like as early as possible, start with anything remotely related to your major, then try to find entry level/assistant jobs and slowly build up. I'll warn you: if you don't get into top 20% of males it's most likely futile.
I'm doing private wealth management this summer, a typical thing for a freshman trying to get into finance.

I'm doing private wealth management this summer, a typical thing for a freshman trying to get into finance.
Is that an internship?

Yeah, capped at 15 hrs/week and unpaid but I'll get good experience.
Hell yes do that and simultaneously work a part time job (could be anything). Maybe you can cover a good portion of your surgeries with it

• +1
Hell yes do that and simultaneously work a part time job (could be anything). Maybe you can cover a good portion of your surgeries with it
I could pay for the surgeries right now, the issue is whether my parents would approve of me spending my money that way. I also want to try more natural looksmaxing methods first, namely minimizing BF% and building up more muscle.

I could pay for the surgeries right now, the issue is whether my parents would approve of me spending my money that way. I also want to try more natural looksmaxing methods first, namely minimizing BF% and building up more muscle.
Yes get lean before assessing your bone structure. And save up I'd say, also build some credit while you're at it.

• +1
[Serious] When should I pull the trigger

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, normcore and Extra Chromosome
I want to pull the trigger into my fucking skull

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 1084
I’ve spent three months conviencing my parents for my rhinoplasty, but now i’m ready to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Extra Chromosome
I want to pull the trigger into my fucking skull
Original 6
Unknown 2

• +1
xanax doesnt work anymore
I've never done any drugs that wasn't a prescription. I hate kidz who vape in the bathroom when I'm trying to bust my load on the toilet seat.

I've never done any drugs that wasn't a prescription. I hate kidz who vape in the bathroom when I'm trying to bust my load on the toilet seat.
it was prescribed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I'd wait it out. Those are small procedures that probably wont improve your luck with girls that much anyway.

I'd wait it out. Those are small procedures that probably wont improve your luck with girls that much anyway.

A fucked up looking nose and a weak chin are huge detriments.

when u can afford it. but i recommend roiding first with calcium and mk4 overdose to get as robust as u can prior to surgery

What do you want changed about your nose?