When should I ropemaxx

Razzle

Razzle

Iron
I’m a 17yo male and I’m a virgin. I desperately want to find a connection with a woman, and I want to be meaningful. I have a hard time socializing with women now for some reason I guess because it’s been over a year since I’ve spoke to one romantically. I’ve been in one relationship that lasted 5 months which was the closest I’ve ever been to having sex. It’s something I long for but don’t know that I’ll ever get. I know I missed out on teen love which I’ve accepted for the most part, but then again I don’t want to lose my virginity to some ran-through whore who fucks for a living. Is there any hope for me? I’m losing my will to live.

I’m a 17yo male and I’m a virgin. I desperately want to find a connection with a woman, and I want to be meaningful. I have a hard time socializing with women now for some reason I guess because it’s been over a year since I’ve spoke to one romantically. I’ve been in one relationship that lasted 5 months which was the closest I’ve ever been to having sex. It’s something I long for but don’t know that I’ll ever get. I know I missed out on teen love which I’ve accepted for the most part, but then again I don’t want to lose my virginity to some ran-through whore who fucks for a living. Is there any hope for me? I’m losing my will to live.
what would you rate yourself

what would you rate yourself
A 6.5 it’s not that I have trouble getting there attention but rather I’m so weird and akward and I can’t form a meaningful bond with anyone

• +1
Reactions: ZachS