When should I start taking Steroids?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
I am 17 and will be turning 18 in a couple of months. I am 6'5 and want to widen my clavicles and shoulder muscles as wide as possible.

I am at 25% body fat right now. I have been lifting for 2 months.

When should I start my first cycle?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
You still have high T from puberty. Make sure that you've established a good bodybuilding routine before you use steroids. I doubt the structure of the clavicles will be significantly widened more than your genetics dictate. But from the sound of it, you're probably already done growing; while I usually recommend for people to wait until they're 20, you could probably start now and suffer little to no problems

But make SURE you use hCG, arimidex, and finasteride (if you are prone to balding), and don't do any crazy shit like Tren

• +1
Reactions: riceronicel and FailedNormie
taking steroids early may boost your masculinity gainst during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
You still have high T from puberty. Make sure that you've established a good bodybuilding routine before you use steroids. I doubt the structure of the clavicles will be significantly widened more than your genetics dictate. But from the sound of it, you're probably already done growing; while I usually recommend for people to wait until they're 20, you could probably start now and suffer little to no problems

But make SURE you use hCG, arimidex, and finasteride (if you are prone to balding), and don't do any crazy shit like Tren

I am no high T, I have gyno + high voice.
and I am already balding so I dont give a fuck about my hair. as I will be getting a Hair transplant in future anyway.

what do you think. How many days of natty training do I require? I have been lifting for 47 days.

and I am already balding so I dont give a fuck about my hair. as I will be getting a Hair transplant in future anyway.

what do you think. How many days of natty training do I require? I have been lifting for 47 days.
Get on an ai asap

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad
imo people shouldnt roid until they at least have 3-5 years of a solid natty base

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Baldingman1998, Gonthar and 1 other person
imo people shouldnt roid until they at least have 3-5 years of a solid natty base

I don't wanna roid for muscle, Just to widen my clavicle bone and look more masculine ie. lose weight and be less chubby, get a deep voice and loose gyno.

I don't wanna roid for muscle, Just to widen my clavicle bone and look more masculine ie. lose weight and be less chubby, get a deep voice and loose gyno.
Then you'd want to consider HGH instead.

HGH grows bones and everything else in your body (organs etc).
Roids only grow muscle and shrink your balls.

Although HGH has risks too. HGH could overgrow your face and make you uglier.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and FailedNormie
Then you'd want to consider HGH instead.

HGH grows bones and everything else in your body (organs etc).

Although HGH has risks too. HGH could overgrow your face and make you uglier.
JFL, Shrink my balls? will it be permanent?

JFL, Shrink my balls? will it be permanent?
Possibly, and you could also permanently suppress your natural testosterone and hormone production.

This is why I personally never want to fuck with roids. Having to inject for life is not something that I'm interested in.

But if other people want to roid, thats their personal choice and I wont judge them for it as long as they built a solid natty base beforehand.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
too young and too fat. learn how to train and diet down properly. high bodyfat = more free estrogen circulating.
Go to your doc and and ask for a blood test to see your free+total test/estro/SHBG before jumping to any conclusions.
feel free to PM your results if you want me to review

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad
Bro dont do steroid after 2month

I understand u want to looksmax and hormone help but i mean u can grow pret ty fast the first 2y

Cut bf and bulk for 2y then go steroid

Just remember nutrition is everything

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2729, Aspiring Gigachad and 1 other person

if you dont do your research like OP and misuse them, then yes they will do nothing for you but side effects. if done correctly they can vastly improve your quality of life. JFL at being natty and having your T levels decline when you’re 30+. Test/TRT changes lives.

When you are done with puberty, so probably 19-20 years old.
Until then do AI, HGH and peptides for heightmaxxing.

• Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
They don’t grow bone..your bf is so high you’ll experience every side effect they have to offer..especially since you already have gyno. Get your bf down to 15% before ever thinking of roiding.

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad and .🇹🇩.
I am 17 and will be turning 18 in a couple of months. I am 6'5 and want to widen my clavicles and shoulder muscles as wide as possible.

Your bones are probably fused at this point. No point in worrying about your shoulder bones. That said, your muscles can extend said shoulder and broaden them more.

You won't see any results in 2 months, but the key is consistency. You need to keep lifting and give yourself rest days. Your muscles grow fastest when you are resting and recovering, not when you are lifting. Add some weight if you need to but Don't overdo yourself, because getting hurt is the worst thing to happen because it sets you back, and also having good form is better than being able to lift as much weight as possible. The form gets you the results you want the fastest. Weights are secondary.

Diet is just as important. Meat and veggies. High on protein and fiber. The protein gets you the recovery, and the fiber helps digest said protein and break it down into sizeable pieces for your muscles to be able to obtain. If you just eat meat you will be shitting out painful hard turds instead. Cut down on the carbs. Just focus on meat and veggies. No dairy or desserts.

Drink water. No juice or sugar. That excess shit usually translates into fat. You want to feed the muscles but starve the fat.

• +1
Roids won’t get rid of your gyno, the only thing you can do to get rid of it is surgery.

25% bf Minimum 13-15% to inject otherwise you will be aromatizing machine to E

• +1
When you are done with puberty, so probably 19-20 years old.
Until then do AI, HGH and peptides for heightmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
If you're getting a hair transplant, you MUST get on fin first, and you MUST do it as soon as humanly possible or else your donor hairs will start to vanish.

Get your bench near 3 plates and then cut

before roping

Bro start proviron and/or masteron and test/EQ ASAP.

If you're getting a hair transplant, you MUST get on fin first, and you MUST do it as soon as humanly possible or else your donor hairs will start to vanish.
They take hairs from areas that lack ARs.

If you want it to change your physique and bones you probably should have attempted HGH at a younger age.

If you want to roid for them gainz you'd just throw away good money and endanger yourself for no benefit at this juncture. I mean sure, you'd get some muscles from the roids for sure but it is likely you'd loose them as fast if you don't know what you are doing. Besides you have newbie gains to enjoy which beats any steroids.

Far too fat for steroids. Get down to at least 15% or you will be an even bigger bloated mess

• +1