When should I take Furosemide? Is 40mg enough to debloat?

count grishnackh

count grishnackh

Lol
Serious question. I am like 5'9" and 133 pounds, very skinny, but my face is bloated all the time because I drink so much water and eat salt filled foods. I have to go to a party this weekend and I want to slay something above a 7. Should I take 40mg instead of 80mg the day before? Will my results last me 48 hours? How do I mitigate the headache? Can I take aspirin or ibuprofen? I also want to drink Alcohol is that fine?

Help me out Bhais, I will send $5 crypto (eth/btc/sol) to whoever helps me

In party day, first eat lots of bananas in the morning but dont take furosemide yet, after the banana is digested take 100-120mg furosemide and see how crazy that'll bloat you, dont eat anything btw

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, shalomnigga and count grishnackh
In party day, first eat lots of bananas in the morning but dont take furosemide yet, after the banana is digested take 100-120mg furosemide and see how crazy that'll bloat you, dont eat anything btw
why are people so obsesed about bananas?
I genuinely ate like 10 bananas everyday, unironic,
just take potassium

why are people so obsesed about bananas?
I genuinely ate like 10 bananas everyday, unironic,
just take potassium
Well maybe because it has potassium in it, duh

• JFL
Reactions: schizomeeksfanboy
I am too scared to take that much mg bro. I don't want to look too debloated, just something in between to where my cheekbones are showing a little. Will 40mg do it for me? Also what do I do about the headaches? Can I take aspirin or something or is that dangerous to take while on diuretics?

I am too scared to take that much mg bro. I don't want to look too debloated, just something in between to where my cheekbones are showing a little. Will 40mg do it for me? Also what do I do about the headaches? Can I take aspirin or something or is that dangerous to take while on diuretics?
Bro its not that high lol i take it all the time it debloats me like crazy. And headaches its because of electrolytes but dont worry, after party is over just eat electrolytes it goes away. Do it bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: count grishnackh
Bro its not that high lol i take it all the time it debloats me like crazy. And headaches its because of electrolytes but dont worry, after party is over just eat electrolytes it goes away. Do it bro
I don't want headache during party. I want to enjoy my slay bro. Can you PM before and after pics I will legit pay you if you help me

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I don't want headache during party. I want to enjoy my slay bro. Can you PM before and after pics I will legit pay you if you help me
headache happens after hours bro

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh
Don't use furosemide daily if you're going to

diuretics like hydrochlorothiazide can be used daily and won't utterly rape every single electrolyte in your body

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Be careful with furosemide brother
Took 80mg 2 days ago, it was my first time
i started feeling a pain on my kidney :forcedsmile: Even the day after i still had a strange feeling around my kidney

Hopefully i dont feel anything anymore ~48h after
But the debloat is legit even 2 days after i’m still quite debloated, can’t wait to see how it will be at 120mg

just pop 80mg 4 hours before the party and ur fine, also dont drink to much water in those 4 hours and dont eat like rlly salty foods and u will be debloated af

80mg is the optimal dose

Be careful with furosemide brother
Took 80mg 2 days ago, it was my first time
i started feeling a pain on my kidney :forcedsmile: Even the day after i still had a strange feeling around my kidney

Hopefully i dont feel anything anymore ~48h after
But the debloat is legit even 2 days after i’m still quite debloated, can’t wait to see how it will be at 120mg
how do u feel now? I just took 80mg for the first time 2hours b4 meeting wit girl

• +1
Reactions: Francefag
how do u feel now? I just took 80mg for the first time 2hours b4 meeting wit girl
i didn't took it again, but i'll try 120mg soon to see how far i can debloat

i didn't took it again, but i'll try 120mg soon to see how far i can debloat
be carefull. Remember to take ur electrolytes after using it and don't forget that abusing it stops height growth

be carefull. Remember to take ur electrolytes after using it and don't forget that abusing it stops height growth
I only have potassium pills, is there any food to eat after to maximize electrolytes ?
+ thanks but dont worry i dont grow anymore, plus i'm already pretty tall

Muh buh eat banana it has potassium!!

Spinach, Potatoes, Dried Apricots

All have 2x-4x potassium with DRIED apricots having 1700 mg per 100 grams.

also, only the REAL ones know about the laxative method. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
I only have potassium pills, is there any food to eat after to maximize electrolytes ?
I asked a doctor about electrolytes after using it, he said the cheapest I can do is buy a 1 portion of electrolytes powder in drugstore. If u want from food, then of course bananas, salt, soda, honey

Also spinach has a lot of potassium, so u can kinda mix the food to not overeat 1 product

Serious question. I am like 5'9" and 133 pounds, very skinny, but my face is bloated all the time because I drink so much water and eat salt filled foods. I have to go to a party this weekend and I want to slay something above a 7. Should I take 40mg instead of 80mg the day before? Will my results last me 48 hours? How do I mitigate the headache? Can I take aspirin or ibuprofen? I also want to drink Alcohol is that fine?

Help me out Bhais, I will send $5 crypto (eth/btc/sol) to whoever helps me
take 80mg 6-8 hours before the event, if you take it 2 days before u will wake up bloated asf on the day of the party:lul:. nah but srsly dont drink water when ur on it maybe just enough to make sure you dont have dry mouth but if u drink too much water youll piss rivers and counteract the purpose of a fuckinf diuretic. you can drink alcohol on it but doctors dont reccomend. my king @pneumocystosis did it and nothing rlly. happened so u can too. if you wanna mititgate headaches just take ibuprofen it worksdecently well.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and count grishnackh