When The Hospitals Fill Up

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
It's ovER

You are on your own.

The Military / Police will not be able to their job, when their lungs are being crystalized by a viral disease.

Medical staff are scared and unprotected, getting sick

Think about this. The very people that you need to help you survive, are going to die with you.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Shut yo gay ass up.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Alt Number 3, BigBoy and 1 other person
It's ovER

You are on your own.

The Military / Police will not be able to their job, when their lungs are being crystalized by a viral disease.

Medical staff are scared and unprotected, getting sick

Think about this. The very people that you need to help you survive, are going to die with you.
6’4
Good looking
High iq
White

won the fucking lotto 😔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
shut up bitch nigger aspie whore faggot

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Blackout.xl
It’s over for me. You need to leave if ur chad before it’s too late.

You say this to Everybody JFL
I fucking hate you. Your life only brings me envy. You’re high iq while I’m a retard. You’re a chad while I’m incel. You’re a forum chad while I’m irrelevant in on this site

You reek of genetic arrogance. High pedigree. I’m fucking fuming that you got all of this for free while you turn around and bully those lower than you. Your avi is a perfect representation of your life

I’m just fucking jealous and obsessed, fuck this
Over for you
All you want to do is tear me down and bring me lower than Where I am

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and BigBoy
I fucking hate you. Your life only brings me envy. You’re high iq while I’m a retard. You’re a chad while I’m incel. You’re a forum chad while I’m irrelevant in on this site

You reek of genetic arrogance. High pedigree. I’m fucking fuming that you got all of this for free while you turn around and bully those lower than you. Your avi is a perfect representation of your life

Why do you do this? Whats wrong with you?

Lol bro chill

Take this

1 OILoziJS9av7GVkWP7SL A

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Blackout.xl
Do you do this for attention? Or to create more drama to bring traffic to yourself?
All you fuckn do is make fun of me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and BigBoy