When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk.

L

Lefty Rankin

Kraken

@Alt Number 3
@Hardrada
@bigblacknigger
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@TessaTreeFromRainforestCafe
@Salludon
@0S4MA
@Michael Myers
@Jason Voorhees
@futureashtray
@alurmo
@Vermilioncore
@vermillioncorefan
@sweetheart

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, descension, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others

@Alt Number 3
@Hardrada
@bigblacknigger
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@TessaTreeFromRainforestCafe
@Salludon
@0S4MA
@Michael Myers
@Jason Voorhees
@futureashtray
@alurmo
@Vermilioncore
@vermillioncorefan
@sweetheart

Gee I'm too drunk right now , don't expect me to watch a 1.25min video that's too much, sorry 😞😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, LancasteR and Lefty Rankin
I’m thinking of selling my 9mm Kahr arms pistol and also my walther p22 and with the cash I’ll buy a revolver like yours

What you think bud

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
  • +1
Gee I'm too drunk right now , don't expect me to watch a 1.25min video that's too much, sorry 😞😭
The best time to play with a loaded gun is when you're heavily intoxicated.

• +1
I’m thinking of selling my 9mm Kahr arms pistol and also my walther p22 and with the cash I’ll buy a revolver like yours

What you think bud
Either a S&W 686 Plus Deluxe (7 shot) with a 3" barrel, 7 shot Ruger GP 100, or 7 shot Colt Python. Always with a 3" barrel or less.

Or if you're into deep concealment, or pocket carry, you should get a Kimber K6s. Smallest 357 shooter in the world and holds 6 rounds.

I think if you're gonna use a revolver you ought to use something that can hold 357 magnum at least. You can always carry 38 + P rounds in it if 357 packs too much recoil.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Either a S&W 686 Plus Deluxe (7 shot) with a 3" barrel, 7 shot Ruger GP 100, or 7 shot Colt Python. Always with a 3" barrel or less.

Or if you're into deep concealment, or pocket carry, you should get a Kimber K6s. Smallest 357 shooter in the world and holds 6 rounds.

I think if you're gonna use a revolver you ought to use something that can hold 357 magnum at least. You can always carry 38 + P rounds in it if 357 packs too much recoil.
Thanks for the recommendation bud 🔫 It’s gonna be fun 💣🚌

• +1

What you think bud
I love me Kahr. Want to get one for ankle holster carry as a backup if I go back to carrying my Glock 19 again.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I love me Kahr. Want to get one for ankle holster carry as a backup if I go back to carrying my Glock 19 again.
I got my Kahr used. Kahr E9. It’s got the nickel colored slide and black handle.
But yeah the G19 is good too bud. Good main carry gun

• +1
The best time to play with a loaded gun is when you're heavily intoxicated.
I don't think I ever have. Not with alcohol at least. I don't think there should be any laws against it though.

So sick of living in a country where the stupidest individuals set the guidelines for these kinds of laws. Every time we went to the doctor after our son was born we'd have to sit through a lecture on how we shouldn't sleep in the same bed as our newborn, just because some crackhead 500lb sheboon somewhere rolled over on her baby suffocating it in their sleep.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

What you think bud
Buy a Hobo's Dick Cheese instead, you gonna LOVE it 😎

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires