When they shut your electricity and cellular service off (internet included), STORE YOUR PHONE AWAY

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
THE FOLLOWING IS TO BE ACTIVATED WHEN NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE

They'll reason with you about why it's important to keep your phone on you at all times. They'll explain that when your cellular service is restored, you'll need to do something (reboot your phone, make a call, etc). When your power is temporarily restored, they'll have their bulletin board system, THE PRESS and mainstream social media to remind you to keep your phone charged and nearby.

Give them scripts

Let them monitor the fear from upper-class and wealthy families, don't give them who you are! They'll try to scare you shitless with content that is not suitable for all audiences. They'll keep the press clueless, so you'll have something in common with them. You know, like what the Bidens did by staging a crackhead son, so poor families have something in common with his snobby clan. A filthy rich fuck guarded by Deep Security buying poor people's crack off the streets? People believed that they really did! And the rotten teeth selfies, wowwie!

Of course, they'll believe whatever the press tells them. I'm not 100% confident the press won't know if China is attacking the satellites with missiles or electronically, but I believe some will be in the loop. Regardless, they'll make it a priority that you keep your phone on you at all times. At random times, your electricity will be restored, so you can fully charge your phone. Then they'll cut the fucker off and claim, "Ugh, China got us again. Those bastards!" FEMA will have PUMPS (Pop Up Mobile Power Stations) all over the nation to make sure your phone stays charged.

These disturbed people are sick in their heads but confident in their objectives, don't let them get away with this

When your WIFI and cellular data are off, your phone is still sending and receiving data packets (including pings) from the towers and satellites. Any technician, person, or AI with access to your phone brand and cellular network can access your microphone, camera, pictures, videos, notes, etc.

When you're out of service and waiting to make an important call, you'll keep the phone on you, right? Human nature in today's world. They'll remind you to do this as if you might not. When the cellular network is back on, you can make a call to a family member to see if they're okay. Makes sense, right? Absolfuckinglutely.

You might also check the local news and what have you. These people will be monitoring your reactions, activities, and anxiety during the troubles. Not only that, they want to make sure you don't go collaborate with some militia and pose an additional threat to the nation. Eventually, regardless of whether you comply, they'll convince you that many didn't, and so they have no choice but to implement a permanent resolve—this is where the tags come in. And many people will be willing to cope with that because they want the troubles to end. They proved that reaction during COVID with their agony of suffocating on face masks and the worries about new variants of the cold bug. They wanted that shit to end, one way or another. So they got vaxxed and turned against their loved ones, neighbors, and coworkers.

DON'T LOSE THE PHONES when nothing makes any sense (confusion, a strategic tactic)

Feed them what they feed you... stories, a narrative, a script. But if you toss the phone, they'll know because every phone user is a dot on a map. When your phone is active with service or WIFI, it's green. When your WIFI or cellular service is off, it's red. And when it's dead with no juice, its black. If it stays black for too long, you'll become a suspect, and they'll investigate you as the enemy or deceased (welfare check.)

My advice is to keep it on but in a closet or dresser drawer. Every so often, feed them false information. There aren't enough privileged creeps to monitor everyone, this is where AI enters. And knowing AI is a retarded program, it can be manipulated by human intelligence.

These people are evil and demented, but their confidence is off the roof. This is a worldwide security threat we all must face together. World war with China is one of over a dozen events happening simultaneously. Civil unrest is always a problem during wars... especially a unique one like this scheduled one. Ofc, moles from China's Communist Party and People's Liberation Army are living in the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, South America, France, Germany, yadda yadda. Grandparents are aware of that. And how do you fight the enemy from overseas and within... it's all about organized management.

Deep State reacts after reading this thread and makes a phone call. A shady feller answers. The Deep says, "When we do this, shut this motherfucker's electricity off first!"

"Okay, feller, but I have a question," the shady man with a feminine tone says.

"I'm listening."

"Whatcha wearing? I'm in my grandmother's draws, how about you?"

"The wife's. Look, talk is cheap. Make this happen!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, LancasteR and dbva
bro what?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
bro what?
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

• Hmm...
Reactions: dbva
bro what?
Are you serious? You really didn't understand any of that, uh?

This feller is my EVIDENCE for the record. Multiply him by hundreds of millions. We are so fucked.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, counterintuitive, LancasteR and 2 others
Are you serious? You really didn't understand any of that, uh?

This feller is my EVIDENCE for the record. Multiply him by hundreds of millions. We are so fucked.
i try to enjoy my friday evening with a yummy steak, 6 eggs and mindlessly scrolling org while listening to deftones

i had to sit through this retarded thread and activate my brain again, you made me waste my precious time, dirty boy...

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, UZB_Strebl and BigJimsWornOutTires
i try to enjoy my friday evening with a yummy steak, 6 eggs and mindlessly scrolling org while listening to deftones

i had to sit through this retarded thread and activate my brain again, you made me waste my precious time, dirty boy...
I crunched the numbers. Hackers can do the same thing using a manipulated OS on Android after wiping Google's OS. Or with a third-party app even. These people are using the phones against us and 99% of people believe when their cellular and WIFI are turned off, or with no service, the phone can't be accessed from a satellite. Yes, they can be. They surely fucking can be.

This is a serious human violation.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and dbva
I crunched the numbers. Hackers can do the same thing using a manipulated OS on Android after wiping Google's OS. Or with a third-party app even. These people are using the phones against us and 99% of people believe when their cellular and WIFI are turned off, or with no service, the phone can't be accessed from a satellite. Yes, they can be. They surely fucking can be.

This is a serious human violation.
do you think this will affect the minecraft crystal pvp servers? where would i redirect my practice and 1v1's if they shut down?

• +1
do you think this will affect the minecraft crystal pvp servers? where would i redirect my practice and 1v1's if they shut down?
Ugh, I can see you now in the future tripping over your feet while carrying that remote control laptop and seabag for the real soldier. Such a sad moment. So many tears.

Season 4 No GIF

• +1
  • WTF
Ugh, I can see you now in the future tripping over your feet while carrying that remote control laptop and seabag for the real soldier. Such a sad moment. So many tears.

Season 4 No GIF
deeply mistaken, if such events were to happen i would go back into my mancave and enjoy the rest of my days listening to music and banging my head against the walls.

picture of such mancave:
Idealroom

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and BigJimsWornOutTires
Serg won't allow you to carry a weapon, not even a knife. So sad.

• +1
  • WTF
deeply mistaken, if such events were to happen i would go back into my mancave and enjoy the rest of my days listening to music and banging my head against the walls.

picture of such mancave:
View attachment 3168304
You won't last in any mancave, cartoon fapper. During the winter, it'll get too cold inside there. Remember, no electricity! During the summer, a fucking oven. They'll arrange it to where folks "like you," especially "like you," will have no choice but to depend on them.

• +1
You won't last in any mancave, cartoon fapper. During the winter, it'll get too cold inside there. Remember, no electricity! During the summer, a fucking oven. They'll arrange it to where folks "like you," especially "like you," will have no choice but to depend on them.
i will not tolerate such profanity against me, you nigger, faggot NIGGER....

and you have to be foolish if you were to think i wouldnt have planned for that, my 1994 darkthrone transilvanian hunger longsleeve perfectly keeps me warm in conditions as low as -30c, as for the summer time the simplest solution is to cool off with a nice bottle of pfanner cherry iced tea.

• JFL

and you have to be foolish if you were to think i wouldnt have planned for that, my 1994 darkthrone transilvanian hunger longsleeve perfectly keeps me warm in conditions as low as -30c, as for the summer time the simplest solution is to cool off with a nice bottle of pfanner cherry iced tea.
Workout Running GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• Hmm...
  • JFL

If you're non-white, here's a version right for you:

• JFL
  • WTF
Bump Hump GIF by Love Island Australia
and this

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
They're gonna crash this whole shit down

• +1
They're gonna crash this whole shit down
Yup. These motherfuckers aren't playing. They believe the majority is out to get them. Paranoid delusional arrogant rich nutcases. That's a dangerous pickle. Imagine a delusional paranoid person with an assault rifle. We know what he can do—Stephen Paddock. Now imagine a large group of them with limitless privilege and resources. They'll make the Baltimore cargo ship bridge takedown look like a preview of the main performance. CrowdStrike <---- its literally in the name. That's how much confidence and arrogance they wield. They can literally spell it out and the majority of people being idiots wouldn't see it coming.

ya haha I remember that video :lul::hnghn:
My content doesn't do good at all on Rumble. Lmao! But I love toying with them.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR