@GabachoCopium @moggathon @Gaygymmaxx @mog_or_be_mogged
gon be balling
rolling out the red carpet GIF by Golden Globes

and at the academy awards for best shitposting
Kanye West Shrug GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
God damn motherfucking right motherfucker!

- The Poet

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
the status pill will never have been more brutal

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
real and true we will get full ownership of .org

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, GabachoCopium and Mr. President
Forum chads will be the only ones elected for awards.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and Matthias8272
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, GabachoCopium and moggathon
Muh og halo.

No one gives a shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
the poet is not going to stick dude
I just use it when I say stupid shit or poet shit

No in between

Once in a while my poetry comes out

• +1
"erm yes it says on your application that you're loved and feared by every one on looksmax.org" "correct:ogre:"
"you're hired, we will order a virgin 18yo stacy to suck your dick while we get an intern to do all your work" "seems reasonable, ill be in whenever the fuck i can be bothered" us in 6months

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, GabachoCopium and Mr. President
it’s just a matter of time when .org is a household name website.

i will sell gabachocopium merch

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, horizontallytall and Mr. President
it’s just a matter of time when .org is a household name website.

i will sell gabachocopium merch
We should all change our avis to league of doom members

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Gaygymmaxx
All irrelevant users

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, GabachoCopium and Gaygymmaxx
What if nigger titty milk was the cure for cancer?

All irrelevant users
Added to the list. Not my ignore list. The evil legion of doom checklist, reserved only for enemies of our alliance.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Mr. President
A person with a life outside this forum unlike you.

3k posts in under a year.

:feelshaha:
good work @Mr. President, this dive into public relations will do well for your 2024 run. im looking forward to a brighter America. Sir.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Mr. President
good work @Mr. President, this dive into public relations will do well for your 2024 run. im looking forward to a brighter America. Sir.
oh it will be brighter all right
nuclear explosion GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and GabachoCopium
make .org great again

• +1
oh it will be brighter all right
nuclear explosion GIF
this message matches perfectly with your profile picture. I mean really, spot on, exactly how joker would respond if he was in the oval office. Sensational, keep it up Mr. President

• +1
this message matches perfectly with your profile picture. I mean really, spot on, exactly how joker would respond if he was in the oval office. Sensational, keep it up Mr. President
Pr campaign goes crazy....

• JFL
very true also got a boner from this :love:

• +1

What I think about the elections and op

• +1
Over

• +1
What I think about the elections and op

thats slimy wicked corrupt sleepy joe biden you're talking about. Joaquin Trump is the best America will ever get. @Mr. President, listen not to the fools, you will make this country great again, and bring back those slaves, gosh it would make things easier!

• +1
thats slimy wicked corrupt sleepy joe biden you're talking about. Joaquin Trump is the best America will ever get. @Mr. President, listen not to the fools, you will make this country great again, and bring back those slaves, gosh it would make things easier!

The only thing that can save america now is getting the tiktok cancer wiped from all american devices.

A total ban by congress is the only way forward.

Plus stopping illegal immigration; we can't even provide proper care for our own homeless.

Last edited:
  • +1
The only thing that can save america now is getting the tiktok cancer wiped from all american devices.

A total ban by congress is the only way forward.
it would be a good start but tiktok has led to an overall change in internet dynamics. this site is just as much of a dopamine outlet, other shit would replace it, yt shorts, reels.

The damage it'll do to the attention span of the youth isnt measured yet so nothing could really be done about short form content and the nature of social media for decades probably, and itll be too integrated at that point for a ban on something so general to be accepted

as an individual its not hard to avoid and more individual will probably begin to, if you ask the random person on the street in america, "is tiktok bad for your brain"

id expect 25% say no
25 % probably
and like 50% say yes

those numbers will increase, obviously 90% of those people use it anyway but most people get its bad and a social change will happen long before a change in legislation

- The Poet

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Informationcapitali
it would be a good start but tiktok has led to an overall change in internet dynamics. this site is just as much of a dopamine outlet, other shit would replace it, yt shorts, reels.

The damage it'll do to the attention span of the youth isnt measured yet so nothing could really be done about short form content and the nature of social media for decades probably, and itll be too integrated at that point for a ban on something so general to be accepted

as an individual its not hard to avoid and more individual will probably begin to, if you ask the random person on the street in america, "is tiktok bad for your brain"

id expect 25% say no
25 % probably
and like 50% say yes

those numbers will increase, obviously 90% of those people use it anyway but most people get its bad and a social change will happen long before a change in legislation

- The Poet
It don't matter daugh, people are still gonna use it. People on the street complain about TikTok but then they bring home illegal alients to look after their kids and do their laundry. It's a joke mayne. I don't even see it because I segragate. I don't even have the China virus app on my phone, hence I am the only true american.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Gaygymmaxx
It don't matter daugh, people are still gonna use it. People on the street complain about TikTok but then they bring home illegal alients to look after their kids and do their laundry. It's a joke mayne. I don't even see it because I segragate. I don't even have the China virus app on my phone, hence I am the only true american.
i do posses the app

my only friend is like giga nt tiktok mogger but hes with a 3/10

his type tho so its valid, i always say if ur type is ugly ur sex life is ez

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 22124
Thats why I downloaded it is nt we cant win without it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
i do posses the app

my only friend is like giga nt tiktok mogger but hes with a 3/10

his type tho so its valid, i always say if ur type is ugly ur sex life is ez
Damn boy San Fransisco he should be put on a watch list until we can figure out what the hell is going on. There's a lot of bad rapists, mk ultra members and schizo users trying to infiltrate our domain. They're welcome, but they need to come legally and pay their allegiance to Gandy and @_MVP_ the fat piggy mascot before we know they're trustworthy.

Thats why I downloaded it is nt we cant win without it
As long as you don't use a facemask of sanity and stay true to the cause, Mr president.

• +1

• +1