When to buy Real Estate in Ukraine (or Russia)?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
I recall a person from Iraq.
He said when the isis or maybe the earlier war happened, and people fleed Iraq. In their place, houses were up fror grapps for low price. Like 5,000-10,000 USD. Which now, after years of stability, is like worth 200,000 usd

The ethical of it, can be questioned.
The thing is though. You run the risk, of buying something that will be a warzone thing no-one wants to life at for the rest of your life. Or distroyed. Or disowned. So it's worthless for the rest of your life.
But if you gamble, it will become a stable and life-able place again after some years. than you will make a good amount of money when selling it again

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, .🇹🇩., sly shinkai and 4 others
Immediately after the war ofc. If it is just an empty piece of land or farmland, you should buy it now if possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, WhiteGoodman and currylightskin
It is true, but I don't know if Russia allows foreigners to buy property below a certain value threshold to avoid exactly this kind of scenario. It'd be better to research this on your own.

If it actually is legit though I most definitely would do it.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Great idea buts it’s super fucked up it’s funny how niggas criticise Jews but begin to behave like them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, homesick, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Great idea buts it’s super fucked up it’s funny how niggas criticise Jews but begin to behave like them
Desperate times calls for desperate measures😘

very good method tbh. too bad I’m broke

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
It's Much better to scam greedy foreigners to invest in artificial or borrowed Ukrainean property :forcedsmile:

Who gives a shit about ethics take the jewpill and abuse it

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It is true, but I don't know if Russia allows foreigners to buy property below a certain value threshold to avoid exactly this kind of scenario. It'd be better to research this on your own.

If it actually is legit though I most definitely would do it.
I have a better idea that won't require you to fly abroad or use some shady real estate website to buy a home, buy a russian stock market index , after the american stock market crash. The Russian stock market now has been closed for 2 weeks almost, and will likely be closed. It crashed about 80% till it was shut down. More then likely it would have reached 0. Several other etf that tracked the russian stock market still traded a few days after the russian national market closed and they showed valuations of -96 to -98%.

More then likely when it re opens it will be -99 to -99.5%, almost worthless. I would focus on buying energy companies . They have made bank so their going to be under priced. Now the problem is with the whole sanction bullshit getting an ADR which is a foreign share of company converted to dollars might be hard as brokers might not allow it.

I do feel that though you could find some shady broker worst case who doesn't give a fuck and then get exposure to the russian stock market if sanctions play a part.

• Woah
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
I have a better idea that won't require you to fly abroad or use some shady real estate website to buy a home, buy a russian stock market index , after the american stock market crash. The Russian stock market now has been closed for 2 weeks almost, and will likely be closed. It crashed about 80% till it was shut down. More then likely it would have reached 0. Several other etf that tracked the russian stock market still traded a few days after the russian national market closed and they showed valuations of -96 to -98%.

More then likely when it re opens it will be -99 to -99.5%, almost worthless. I would focus on buying energy companies . They have made bank so their going to be under priced. Now the problem is with the whole sanction bullshit getting an ADR which is a foreign share of company converted to dollars might be hard as brokers might not allow it.

I do feel that though you could find some shady broker worst case who doesn't give a fuck and then get exposure to the russian stock market if sanctions play a part.
That’s actually real smart. I wonder how easy it would be to find a broker that speaks English though

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I recall a person from Iraq.
He said when the isis or maybe the earlier war happened, and people fleed Iraq. In their place, houses were up fror grapps for low price. Like 5,000-10,000 USD. Which now, after years of stability, is like worth 200,000 usd

The ethical of it, can be questioned.
The thing is though. You run the risk, of buying something that will be a warzone thing no-one wants to life at for the rest of your life. Or distroyed. Or disowned. So it's worthless for the rest of your life.
But if you gamble, it will become a stable and life-able place again after some years. than you will make a good amount of money when selling it again
Yeah not worth the gamble. It's been 30 years since Soviet Union fell and both Ukraine and Russia were poor countries and bad investments even before the war.

That’s actually real smart. I wonder how easy it would be to find a broker that speaks English though
With an ADR you could find an american broker or your local country broker and then pick the country you want and invest in the stocks accordingly without any need for translation just the ticker name. Google can translate the results after you do your research.

As it stands though Russia is keeping the market closed likely for a while as the etf ( ETF pretty much keep track of a variety of financial instruments such as commodities (silver, gold, oil), or other countries stock market ( china Germany russia etf ). It traded last at like -90 to -96% and then they banned trading on it, so nobody knows the real valuations.

I do feel that with the war continuing commodities like oil and gas are likely going to keep going up, and usually when energy prices get really damn high they trigger recessions, so even if the russian stock market closes I wouldn't bother buying till the american one crashes like 60-70%.

China also is interesting. They have had major crash already , and after us stock market crashes their down like 40-50%, they would be down another 60-70% so you could buy dirt cheap at like 10-15% of all time highs. They are shady though. Many Chinese companies straight up lie and make up numbers so a index is best.

The other of course is crypto. Do not for sure buy in long term for any cryptos at these prices. You'll get raped here. But yes I feel if the american stock market /glboal market crashes hard crypto would be cheap and you could then hold. Idiots in congress are going to print more money so it would be a good inflation hedge in the long run , but buying now is pointless even with the inflation we have cause its already pumped like 1000% from its lows in 2020 march.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
The second before a peace agreement is signed

Who gives a shit about ethics take the jewpill and abuse it
insta "models" also don't waist this opportunity, to post naked pics with their Ukraine war message :sick:

YTv442UEq_Gok-OqBN5h1zGBgVWvqew2KzG2oJTlwsvuaD_2fIDwp5i159XFogw_X-xHSG-80I9vCw=s862-nd-v1

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless