When to start looking

NoGo

NoGo

leanmaxxing, will mog you soon
im 6'3 240 pounds and used to be 350, all my friends are saying i look attractive enough now to get a girlfriend or to start going on dating apps but i just dont feel confident at all bc im not at my goal weight yet which is 190. Do you guys think i should start trying now or wait until im at my peak to start searching for foids to slay

start now and get the practice in.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and NoGo
start now and get the practice in.
Practice what? Getting rejected and his self esteem destroyed? OP make sure you don’t look fat in any kind of way. Once you start getting some ioi’s then you can start.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, humanoidsub7, NoGo and 2 others
Practice what? Getting rejected and his self esteem destroyed? OP make sure you don’t look fat in any kind of way. Once you start getting some ioi’s then you can start.
ive recived some iois and my friends point it out saying a girl is looking at me but im still kinda fat and i still have the mindset that i look like the 350 pound beast that i was. You think starting now for practice will hurt me more then help?

ive recived some iois and my friends point it out saying a girl is looking at me but im still kinda fat and i still have the mindset that i look like the 350 pound beast that i was. You think starting now for practice will hurt me more then help?
That’s not really big ioi 😅. As with all things it depends. If you can go with “expect nothing” mindset then maybe it could be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and NoGo
im 6'3 240 pounds and used to be 350, all my friends are saying i look attractive enough now to get a girlfriend or to start going on dating apps but i just dont feel confident at all bc im not at my goal weight yet which is 190. Do you guys think i should start trying now or wait until im at my peak to start searching for foids to slay
don't, just don't. go to a party and see if anyone approaches you first. do that and don't commit the same mistake i did