When to use accutan?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
I've been on adapalene or tretinoin for about 3 months now and I still have very bad skin, it has pockets with hard pus in it very small but noticeable and I still have about one pimple a day?
Should I consider switching to accutane?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
if you have a very bad skin but a healthy liver, go for it. accutane gave me god tier skin.
I'm not sure if it's mainly my shit skin thats the problem or if it looks like bad skin health but it's "just" the leftover acne scars jfl.
I am very healthy (despite being a subhuman) and never hat problems with my liver but I am scared of accutane. Heard it gives dry everything + can make hair fall out..

im extremely dissapointed in tretinoin. It has done minimal improvments for me and ive used it for about 6 months now.

Accutane on the other hand. 20 mg for 1 month almost cleared all my acne

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 2729
im extremely dissapointed in tretinoin. It has done minimal improvments for me and ive used it for about 6 months now.

Accutane on the other hand. 20 mg for 1 month almost cleared all my acne
ngl I'm also dissapointed. Adapalene reduced my acne by 90% I guess but it's still there and the rest of my skin looks the same (like shit).
Did you experience any side effects on accutane?

ngl I'm also dissapointed. Adapalene reduced my acne by 90% I guess but it's still there and the rest of my skin looks the same (like shit).
Did you experience any side effects on accutane?
I went into accutane completely paranoid, it was the reason why i dropped it. I was scared that my dick will shrink,
bone loss, depression, growing stops. all the shit i read here.

Turns out, my most noticeable side effect was dry lips and shedding skin which is supposed to come with it eitherway so it isnt really a side
effect, thats how all retinoids work.

Im still paranoid so i wont get back at it again, its my last resort kinda thing. Im thinking about switching to glycolic acid for now cus this tret shit is getting annoying now

• +1
I went into accutane completely paranoid, it was the reason why i dropped it. I was scared that my dick will shrink,
bone loss, depression, growing stops. all the shit i read here.

Turns out, my most noticeable side effect was dry lips and shedding skin which is supposed to come with it eitherway so it isnt really a side
effect, thats how all retinoids work.

Im still paranoid so i wont get back at it again, its my last resort kinda thing. Im thinking about switching to glycolic acid for now cus this tret shit is getting annoying now
thx for the input.
I should talk to my derm about starting isotret I guess..

fix your diet go on keto no need for jew gels that make your skin look like a girl

• JFL
fix your diet go on keto no need for jew gels that make your skin look like a girl
ah the good old just go on keto theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945