vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do? || I’ve seen all I need
ultimate lifefuel bro
makes u shudder down ur whole spine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and SidharthTheSlayer
Yeah bro totally relateable to us on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, MoggerGaston, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
love > lust
Repent

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i thought its supposed to be a sex forum
Yes bro this forum is full of 6’5 frame mogger 6+ PSL slayers. Its definitely not of 5’3 balding curries with PSL in the negatives

• +1
Yes bro this forum is full of 6’5 frame mogger 6+ PSL slayers. Its definitely not of 5’3 balding curries with PSL in the negatives
bro u literally would have to be insanely autistic or microsoft tech support tier ugly to never have gotten laid even once
from just having sex once u will have like 10 stories to tell about to ur friends

bro u literally would have to be insanely autistic or microsoft tech support tier ugly to never have gotten laid even once
from just having sex once u will have like 10 stories to tell about to ur friends
View attachment 2432484
I guess I got a new recommendation for a future job. “Hello saar this is Mark from Microsoft how can I help you?”

B5888AE3 E4A0 4832 85B2 EF1F7F13F16F

• +1
I guess I got a new recommendation for a future job. “Hello saar this is Mark from Microsoft how can I help you?”

View attachment 2432485
bro become a beach hobo with some cool ass talent like being able to play guitar, harmonica, sing, and play drum all at once
have long nappy hair and never wear a shirt
thats ur chance to slay bro, take it or leave it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back